Dr. Neil B. Mansdorf

Grad. Year: 1997

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Neil B. Mansdorf has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

19/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 1.5

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Neil" to "Neil B."
RID: 2356508
12/07/12 5 4 5 5 I went to Dr. Mansdorf with alot of pain in my feet and after a 6 months unsuccfull treatment by another Podiatric and 10-12 cessions of physiotherapy. Dr Mansdorf took his time and sepent at least 40 minutes and diagnosed the problem and the tretment and after two visits, I am now much better.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield

RID: 953696
03/08/09 5 5 5 5 Great doctor and very caring!!!! I would choose him for my next surgery. I have been to many doctors during workers comp and wished i had him from the beginning!!!!
Insurance: Workers Comp
RID: 924899
29/06/09 5 5 1 5 Pay your co-pays, no matter what or you will not be able to see this doctor EVER again, NO MATTER WHAT. If you are in dire straights look somewhere else for care.
Insurance: United Healthcare
See Responses
RID: 918302
20/06/09 5 5 5 5 Dr Mansdorf was puntual,courteous,and knowledgeable about my problems. He treated me with tender care while administering shots to my feet. He also removed a callous without me even feeling anything. I was also molded for new orthodics.  Respond
RID: 888604
15/05/09 1 1 1 3 Do NOT plan on this * to be your personal doctor. Went in for broken foot and he went on and on about how lucky I was I didn't go to the emergency room since they would likely have mis-diagnosed a broken foot. A few months later I fell and thought it was rebroken (turns out it was a bad sprain). Even as an existing client! when we called at around 5pm and said were enroute 10 minutes away he and the other doctor refused to wait and said to just go to the emergency room (over $2000 bill for a sprain!)said be sure to come in for recheck with them - as they say - when hell freezes over.  See Responses
RID: 50457
14/10/06 5 5 5 Excellent mannor - takes plenty of time to make sure you know your diagnosis and treatment. Very knowledgeable and upbeat.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield