Rate Diana Corpstein

Diana Corpstein's Ratings

Dr. D is the best! I now take my whole family to her. My kids now love to go to the doctor. Her nurse Debbie is so sweet and kind. Not enough stars to rate this combo.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Today I really am blessed to have found the most caring and compassionate Dr. In Port Charlotte, Fl. Dr. Corpstein is a true professional, she is patient while I list all of my health care issues and is not judgemental at all. She is so smart and answers all of my questions and I never feel rushed or just a number.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2178750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Corpstein takes excellent care of her patients and explains things so the patient can truly understand their condition. She takes extra time with the patient if need be and is always available when needed. I would highly recommend Dr. Corpstein to anyone looking for an excellent, caring and compassionate health care provider.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][6397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2013

Dr. Corpstein provides excellent health care and I plan to be seeing her for all future health care needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][6396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2013

I will not see another provider! She is very concerned about my health and explains things so I understand everything. She doesn't rush through my visit and appointments start on time. She really cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][6395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2013

Answered all my questions thoroughly. Would recommend to friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][6394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2013

Dr. Corpstein is a very compassionate provider who truly cares about her patients. She is very knowledgeable and always delivers excellent care to her patients. She is readily available to her patients and has her patients best interest at heart. Dr. Corpstein is a real blessing to health care. I would highly recommend Dr . Corpstein to patients of all ages . She is a very kind person and loves to help people . Dr. Corpstein loves life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][6393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2013

This place has wonderful warm and welcoming staff. It is clean, timely and always friendly. I really loved Dr. Corpstein, she is very knowledgeable and listens to my needs and always gives me the best care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][6392].votes_count ]]