Rate Dr. Kevin Saitowitz

Dr. Kevin Saitowitz's Ratings

Annual retainer of $1800 is reasonable. As a retired physician, I have some expertise in evaluating others. Dr. Saitowitz is outstanding and far above almost all others. He thinks of solutions which had never occurred to me. His kindness and intelligence are manifest in all he does.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2010 | flag

Dr. Saitowitz, or Kevin as he prefers to be called, is a thorough, empathic, rigorous and outstanding doc. I'm married to a doctor and know quite a bit about various practices. While Kevin runs "a boutique" practice, he is worth every cent. Always timely, appropriately reassuring and knows his patients and is aware of psychology and its impact on health. I can't give this man a high enough rating!

Submitted July 30, 2009 | flag

He is absolutely the best informed, most thoughtful and thorough doctor I have ever had. He even has an expert on nutrition in the office. He has been rated among the best in the City, which shows in the quality of his referrals. I always feel that I can get in, get out, and get well.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2008 | flag

Always helpful, always available, always listed among the 100 best of the area. Appointments same day if warranted. Answers phone and emails promptly.Up-to-date on literature and technology. Refers only to the best colleagues as needed and works closely with them. Routinely visits patients in hospitals even if admitted by someone else, e.g., a surgeon. As a former colleague (internist) I have the knowledge to select from the very best for myself and my family.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2006 | flag