Dr. William L. Strauss

Rate Dr. William L. Strauss

Dr. William L. Strauss's Ratings

I know: It's tough getting in to see him. Sometimes, you have to stand around in the office. Sometimes, the office staff seems short & not interested in taking time to talk with you. Here's the deal: Bill Strauss is probably the best all-'round medical professional in the area. He's an old-style doctor who actually cares about his patients. He takes whatever time he needs to make sure you're OK with what's going on. He does that with everyone, which is why -- sometimes -- you have to wait. He's also a new-style doctor. He knows the details of the tests he's giving you; he knows what could be inaccurate or misleading about the results; he knows what he needs to do to make sure he's got the information he needs; he knows the experts / specialists to talk to. This guy's the real deal. That's why his patient list is full!!!

Submitted April 4, 2011 | flag

I'm not a fan of going to the doctor's office but have been a patient of Dr. Strauss for almost 15 years. He listens and I feel like he really cares about my health. He calls the next day, or sometimes the same day with test results. Suzy at the front desk can be abrupt sometimes but she's usually juggling phones, faxes and patients at the same time. He is punctual and I never feel like I'm being rushed out the door. He takes great care with his referrals. I've never had as good a relationship with any other doctor in my 62 years.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2009 | flag

Top-notch. Cares about his patients and is very particular about any referrals he send you to.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

Excellent clinician; exceptionally concerned about patient and extremely knowledgeable

Submitted April 13, 2008 | flag

I have been a patient for over 12 years and Dr. Strauss is the first doctor I have had that gives you the time you need, explains everything, and calls you back with test results with in 24 hours and explains them. I continue to trust his care, knowledge, and judgement.

Submitted Feb. 29, 2008 | flag

I am a long-time patient who has been nothing but extremely satisfied with this physician. He is always available, personally follows up on tests with phone calls in a timely manner and is thorough with his history. In a word, I am very confident in his care.

Submitted Feb. 29, 2008 | flag

The front office person was rude and abrupt. I think she is the wife because and employee would never treat a patient like she did me. Very difficult when asking the Doctor personal questions. Stay away from this office.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2007 | flag

Extremely knowledgable. Cares about his patients, and goes the extra mile for them.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2006 | flag