Dr. Edward J. Peloso

Dr. Edward J. Peloso

Rate Dr. Edward J. Peloso

Dr. Edward J. Peloso's Ratings

Great Dentist - NEVER overbooks. Great appt. manners. I have going there for years and I have never waited for my appt.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Peloso tells you everything is going to do before he does it, so you are prepared. He is patient, very thorough, and as someone else here mentioned, always up on the latest dental technology. He's also great with kids, i've been going to him since childhood and even though I've moved away I haven't found a new dentist, I just make the trip back to see him twice a year!

Submitted March 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Peloso is the best!!!! if you live in n.y. call him... you will be very happy you did!!!!

Submitted May 22, 2012 | flag

Dr. Peloso is a very good Dentist I have been going to him for a few years always good work and very helpful. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2011 | flag

Clean and professional. Got a cleaning and full set of xrays. Will return.

Submitted June 30, 2011 | flag

very good- would recommend. got a cleaning and full check up

Submitted Oct. 19, 2010 | flag

Im a stickler for good service, and hate dissapointment. This is by FAR the ONLY doctors appointment I can EVER count on being puntcual. Dr. P is sensative, honest, gentle and friendly. He is constantly looking into new technologies and advancements in the dental industry to better service his patients. The BEST family dentist. I HIGHLY recommend him!!

Submitted May 28, 2009 | flag

The MOST AMAZING DENTIST EVER. I recommend him to everyone. takes his time. is thorough, and will kindly answer any questions.THE BEST OF THE BEST

Submitted Aug. 21, 2008 | flag