Rate Dr. Edward J. Peloso

Dr. Edward J. Peloso's Ratings

Great Dentist - NEVER overbooks. Great appt. manners. I have going there for years and I have never waited for my appt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][668430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

Dr. Peloso tells you everything is going to do before he does it, so you are prepared. He is patient, very thorough, and as someone else here mentioned, always up on the latest dental technology. He's also great with kids, i've been going to him since childhood and even though I've moved away I haven't found a new dentist, I just make the trip back to see him twice a year!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][668429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr. Peloso is the best!!!! if you live in n.y. call him... you will be very happy you did!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][668428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Dr. Peloso is a very good Dentist I have been going to him for a few years always good work and very helpful. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][668427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2011

Clean and professional. Got a cleaning and full set of xrays. Will return.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][668426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

very good- would recommend. got a cleaning and full check up

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][668425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2010

Im a stickler for good service, and hate dissapointment. This is by FAR the ONLY doctors appointment I can EVER count on being puntcual. Dr. P is sensative, honest, gentle and friendly. He is constantly looking into new technologies and advancements in the dental industry to better service his patients. The BEST family dentist. I HIGHLY recommend him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][668424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

The MOST AMAZING DENTIST EVER. I recommend him to everyone. takes his time. is thorough, and will kindly answer any questions.THE BEST OF THE BEST

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][668423].votes_count ]]