Dr. Stephanie C. Smith

Rate Dr. Stephanie C. Smith

Dr. Stephanie C. Smith's Ratings

Excellent doctor, listens and has an easy going style and doesn't rush. Unfortunately she's no longer with Northern Nevada Medical. I have no idea where she went but if she's local I'll go back to her in a heart beat!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Dr. Smith was very kind and listened to everything I had to say and she seemed to actually care about my condition and to find safe and natural treatment options for me. Unlike previous Neurologists I have seen, I feel I will benefit greatly under her care and my quality of life will be raised!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2510335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Its nice to find a new Neurologist in town that will take the time to listen, her staff needs a lot of help on obtaining images, I the patient shouldn't have to do all the leg work. I like that she is willing to try different types of suggestions for meds instead of hanging a bag of samples to try,i like her and will be returning to see her again.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][7150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2014

I deal with a chronic neurological condition and am always looking for doctors that are at least open to, if not knowledgeable of, complimentary alternative medicine. Dr. Smith was GREAT - good at recommending both Western and other types of medicine depending on the situation, intelligent, kind, and very easy to talk to. The only reason I didn't give her a perfect score for knowledge is because she's too young to have been in practice for 40 years. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][7149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

She did not seem to know anything about my condition and wanted me to use alternative kinds of care like yoga/pilates. Weird

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][7148].votes_count ]]