Dr. Stephanie C. Smith

Rate Dr. Stephanie C. Smith

Dr. Stephanie C. Smith's Ratings

Dr. Smith was very kind and listened to everything I had to say and she seemed to actually care about my condition and to find safe and natural treatment options for me. Unlike previous Neurologists I have seen, I feel I will benefit greatly under her care and my quality of life will be raised!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

Its nice to find a new Neurologist in town that will take the time to listen, her staff needs a lot of help on obtaining images, I the patient shouldn't have to do all the leg work. I like that she is willing to try different types of suggestions for meds instead of hanging a bag of samples to try,i like her and will be returning to see her again.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2014 | flag

I deal with a chronic neurological condition and am always looking for doctors that are at least open to, if not knowledgeable of, complimentary alternative medicine. Dr. Smith was GREAT - good at recommending both Western and other types of medicine depending on the situation, intelligent, kind, and very easy to talk to. The only reason I didn't give her a perfect score for knowledge is because she's too young to have been in practice for 40 years. Highly recommended!

Submitted Jan. 30, 2014 | flag

She did not seem to know anything about my condition and wanted me to use alternative kinds of care like yoga/pilates. Weird

Submitted Oct. 9, 2013 | flag