You may also like

Rate Dr. Joseph G. Magnant

Dr. Joseph G. Magnant's Ratings

I can't thank you Dr. Magnant and his staff enough for the wonderful care and treatment on my legs. My legs feel and look so healthy. I can walk on the beach without a long cover up and wear shorts and short dresses - no more hiding! My life has changed in such a positive way because my legs don't ache or swell anymore and I don't have to hide my legs any longer!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Magnant and his staff is fantastic. My legs have never felt better. Dr. Magnant is very knowledgeable about his field and did a great job on both of my legs. I would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1929651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2011

Very easy process from start to finish. Procedure took all of 15 minutes. His staff is excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1929650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2010

Dr. Magnant is professional and courteous. He demonstrates a natural confidence in his profession. He has an ability of putting the patient at ease and explains, in detail, any procedures. I have no reservations in highly recommending him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1929649].votes_count ]]