Dr. Donna M. Pachorek

Grad. Year: 1987

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Donna M. Pachorek has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Donna" to "Donna M."
RID: 877427
04/05/09 4 4 5 5 LOVE DR. PACHOREK!!! ON TOP OF EVERYTHING WITH RESPECT TO HOW KIDS FEEL, HOW THE PARENT FEELS AND UPDATED INFORMATION ON TREATMENTS.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 552824
30/03/08 4 4 5 5 We LOVE her! She is kind, caring and knowledgable. I have a boy and a girl and both kids are very comfortable with her. Very important also. She has been our pediatrician for years and we would not go to anyone else.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 53073
28/10/06 5 5 5 Dr. Pachorek not only took her time to patiently listen to a complicated medical history but came up with the correct diagnosis after 2 other physicians failed in the task. She was great at explaining all aspects of my sons condition and helped him overcome his fear of doctors. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 47960
28/09/06 4 5 5 Dr. Pachorek is a wonderful doctor and I couldn't be happier with her. She is very warm and great with my children. She came every day to the hospital to check on them, she never sent the on call doctor. I highly recommend her!
Insurance: Aetna