Dr. Roxana Shahnavaz

1 review

Rate Dr. Roxana Shahnavaz

Dr. Roxana Shahnavaz's Ratings

Her staff was great. They called me to inform me of a cancellation in case I would like an earilier appointment. I arrived five minutes early and was seen the moment I arrived. She was very helpful in explaining options and their repsective benefits/disadvantages. She was very knowledgable throughout the entire experience, very thorough in the exam, and made sure to ask me if I had any questions. I felt like I was treated with respect. I never felt like I was being rushed along. I felt like she would of took as much time as needed to make sure I was comfortable and understood everything. I would not make any recommendations for her at this time, and would encourage her to keep up the good work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][9167].votes_count ]]