Rate Dr. Sara J. Edmund

Dr. Sara J. Edmund's Ratings

Sara Edmund has GREAT bedside manner. I really liked how she explained why certain tests are important and took her time. I had some blood work done and also required a special flu shot because I am breastfeeding. They said they would be in touch to let me know when the shot came in and I could just pop on by to get it. They also said they would call about the blood work. A month went by and finally I called them. The shot was ready and blood work looked normal. Unfortunately the lack of communication is a problem for me even though nothing was wrong with my blood work, I still would have appreciated a phone call to tell me everything was okay.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][9367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2013

This is by far the most caring, knowledgeable and persistent primary care doctor I have ever had. She is working very hard, to get approvals for tests required, with my insurance company. She provides education about conditions and next steps. She listens and genuinely seems to care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][9366].votes_count ]]