Rate Dr. Jane T. Purser

Dr. Jane T. Purser's Ratings

Dr Purser and her clinic have improved my sons' health and lives. She listens and is very helpful. She is a shining example of a great doctor.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2009 | flag

Dr. Pursar is the best doctor I have seen. She's kind, listens, and takes time to explain. I too wish she could treat me for all my health concerns. It's not easy finding a top notch physician in Tulsa like Dr. Pursar.

Submitted June 28, 2009 | flag

Dr. Jane has to be the best Dr. that either my husband or myself have gone to for anything! She may take a few extra minutes to get into see her, but that is because she takes however long to explain things, even drawing pictures if need be. We've tried to get her to expand on what she treats so that we can go to her for everything!

Submitted Jan. 6, 2009 | flag

Jane Purser helped me overcome a majority of my allergies and beat asthma. Bless you, Dr. "Theokotos".

Submitted July 14, 2008 | flag

Great doctor. I will highly recommend this doctor. She was caring, understanding and answer all of my questions. Keep us the good work, Dr. purser

Submitted July 16, 2007 | flag

Dr. Purser is extremely knowledgeable and has an incredible bedside manner. Incredible lady!!!

Submitted Sept. 25, 2006 | flag