Rate Dr. Ramarao V. Pasupuleti

Dr. Ramarao V. Pasupuleti's Ratings

He is a good pain management doctor. His only fault is that he bathes in cologne and I would advise anyone that has asthma triggered by strong smells or MCS to avoid this office. I have to shower and change before I can visit some of my friends. I do not know in this day and age why any doctor would want anything but a scent free office. But beyond the over powering cologne he is a very good doctor. I would not feel right without being honest and letting people know. This man would make my friends sick for weeks if they got near him with all that cologne. I do not want to offend him but I want to be honest with anyone looking for a pain management doctor with other health issues. Thank you, May God Bless...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2406233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Pasupuleti is a God-send for me. As a chronic pain sufferer, he was a breath of fresh air with his patience, ability to listen, and his knowledge. I trust him with my care without question. His staff is so friendly and his professionalism so respected, I am happy to make the drive to Bowling Green! If ever he even mentions leaving the area, guess I'll make plans to follow!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2406232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Very intellegent. Shoots straight and true. Makes you feel able to ask questions. He lets you get your thoughts out before trying to but in and answer what he thinks you are trying to say. Comes across as extremely competent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][672478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2014

Dr. P is extremely knowledgable about a plethora of medical conditions. I especially like his interest in advising me as well as researching facts regarding treatment options (for my condition). However, what I like most about him is that he is a "no nonsense" Dr., and doesn't suffer coat anything! I may have possibly overdosed on a narcotic medication simply by taking one extra pill a day! The world needs more doctors whom are up front with patients about the risks associated with opiate use!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][672477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Dr.P and staff are always incredible. They've made me feel at ease and in good hands whenever I have been there...However, the last two appointments I have tried to schedule I have been unable to see the doctor for more than a week from the time I have called. No one wants to be in pain that long.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][672476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Seems very concerned about patients pain and comfort. Staff very friendly and helpful and to see Dr. Paspuleti smiling and laughing with staff is good for the soul. Dr. P does talk fast though! LOL

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][672475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Hassle free scheduling. Pleasant experience. Friendly doctor and staff. Excellent attention to detail. Made me feel very comforatable during procedures. 10/10 Every time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][672474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2012

very knowledgeable. he was the only doctor that sat down with visual aids and helped me to understand what my back problems were and how to deal with them. he also fully explained what the procedures he would be doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][672473].votes_count ]]