Rate Dr. James Kratzer

Dr. James Kratzer's Ratings

Absolute best doctor ever. He takes as much time as every patients needs (yes, that means you'll wait a bit sometimes, but it is WORTH it!), listens to questions, respects parents and their instincts, and respects children. He is gentle with little ones who are shy, until they trust him. He is knowledgeable and willing to admit when he doesn't know something and will find someone who does--PRICELESS to have a doctor with no arrogance! He does not push unnecessary medications and looks for natural approaches when possible. He fights for the rights of his patients and their parents, is not swayed by greed or corporate pressure, and cares deeply for the children in his care. We can't possibly rate him highly enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

To describe Dr. Kratzer and Nurse Mary as "phenomenal" would be a severe understatement. Myself and my three brothers (one of whom has special needs and has been hospitalized numerous times) have been treated by them since our births. The level of compassion, dedication, and knowledge that Dr. Kratzer and Mary bring to the table is truly remarkable- so much so that when I started my own family, their pediatrics practice was the ONLY practice I was willing to consider for the treatment and well being of my child. After my son was born, dr. kratzer most definitely did NOT let me down. They provide the absolute BEST care for their patients and you could not PAY me to take my children somewhere else for their medical care! Dr. Kratzer truly is a dr. that cares and works almost non-stop in order to make sure all of his patients are well taken care of. He is without a doubt THE BEST pediatrician/doctor in existence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1933593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2011

Great doctor, not swayed by corporate greed. Does not push unneeded medications and vaccinations. Although, he is sometimes exhausted by late nights at the hospital and looks like he wants to doze off.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1933592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2011

BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!!!! Came to the hospital for my c-Section and then came back at midnight when the hospital was pushing me to formula feed, and I was against it! He is awesome and his NP Debra is the BEST!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1933591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

This pediatric office has been a delight. The staff is friendly and welcoming. They have a very gentle approach with children, they explain things thoroughly to parents, and they take a natural approach to parenting in general. They're very friendly to breastfeeding and appreciative of parents who do their own research. We've always found their office to be punctual and well-organized. We're grateful to have found a pediatric practice that is thoughtful and knowledgeable. Dr. Kratzer's office is truly excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1933590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2010

ABSOLUTELY the best Dr. in this area, hands down.We have a variety of special needs in our family. And Dr Kracker (my kids name for him) is the most loving, supportive, intelligent DR. imaginable. I would NEVER Trust anyone like I do him. He has been there for my children AND US as parents for many years now. The level of care, by someone that REALLY Cares, is priceless. He is supportive of breastfeeding & many other natural parenting choices. He is a TRUE ANGEL!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1933589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

We have been going to Kratzer/Graves for many years. This is a very high quality team that cares about each and every child AND parent that walks in the door. I would have to say, this practice would be the gold standard others would strive to live up to in quality service, knowledge and kindness. Excellent rating!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1933588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2008

We always wait but they always spend time with us. I would never take my children to anyone else. They are wonderful, respectful, kind. They know almost everything, and if they don't, they look it up because they aren't arrogant jerks who admit they don't know everything We love them. Our children love them. He is the best doc and Mary is the best nurse--there is nobody else like them in this town.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1933587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2008

My children have no problems going to the dr. They and I are both treated respectfully.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1933586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2007

It's no wonder they're always late, they actually spend time with the patient. Bring your own toys for your children to play with. General advice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1933585].votes_count ]]