Rate Dr. Julie K. Brogren

Dr. Julie K. Brogren's Ratings

A series of funny things happened. One of my dearest friends recommended Dr. Julie. I went to my gyno for a separate issue...and she recommended Dr. Julie. I went to my GP, same thing (my GP is in her old office, so he knows her well). One of the things my gyno needed me to do is get an ultrasound. When I went there, the technician and her daughter see Dr. Julie!!! This was amazing to me. I have been to her for weight loss issues, and she's helping me so much! Helpful, Awesome, explains everything in detail. She is just wonderful---never makes you feel guilty if you fall off your new eating routine. My GP knows me well, and when I need blood tests he tests everything I need...however Dr. Julie went a step further! I now get vitamin B12 shots, and I have more energy for things I want to do (exercise)! She is also the #2 doctor for KING 5's annual poll. IMPRESSIVE is all I need to say about Dr. Julie. :)

Submitted Jan. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Brogren took the time needed to ask questions and truly understand the problems I was having.

Submitted May 20, 2011 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Brogren for three years. I am a registered nurse and this is the first time I have been totally comfortable with my primary physician. She is wonderful. She encourages a healthy life-style without seeming critical or judgmental when you don't meet your intended goal. She works very quickly and you need to come prepared with your questions or concerns, but will not push you out if you need more time. She has a personal interest in treating obesity as she struggled with it herself in the past. She picked up cancer in me at a very early stage and made excellent referrals for treatment. She does not hesitate to refer out if she has any questions about what might be going on. She just started her own independent practice after working with a group. I'm sure she will fill it quickly. She is service oriented and has been very available and helpful to me in a variety of situations. I can't recommend her highly enough.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2011 | flag

Great doctor! She is very friendly and always takes the time to listen to any problems or concerns.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2009 | flag

I had been treated for over six months by another doctor for some ongoing health problems with very little in positive results. Needless to say I was very frustrated when just by chance I had what I expected would be a short consult with Dr. Brogen regarding an endoscopy procedure. She had performed a colonoscopy on me a few months prior so my expectation was that she's say "different opening, same procedure should be no big deal, see you on Thursday" and we'd be done. Instead she sat with me, reviewed all of my medical records, asked me some very pointed questions regarding my ongoing health issues and laid out a step by step plan of tests and procedures she felt might finally bring me some positive results. The first test was an ultra sound, which identified a chronically infected gall bladder. I had GB surgery one week later and am finally back to feeling normal. She really went above and beyond the call for me and I can't thank her enough. PS. She is now my primary physician.

Submitted April 17, 2009 | flag

Always in a hurry. Doesn't take the time to explain. Relies far too much on her staff and her staff does not follow through. If its not something she can quickly write a prescription for she is not interested.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2008 | flag

Inappropriate clinical comments and recommendations that led to worry, anxiety and expense for unnecessary clinical care.

Submitted July 6, 2008 | flag

Is very very kind and makes you feel totally comfortable. Explains everything in detail and is willing to answer all of your questions. She's fantastic.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2008 | flag

Very friendly, but she doesn't chec for everything it seems, and often seems in a hurry.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2008 | flag

She is very nice and very comfortable to be around

Submitted Jan. 18, 2007 | flag