Rate Dr. Gary S. Rogers

Dr. Gary S. Rogers's Ratings

The best! Knowledgable, smart, knows all the best ways for every situation concerning various cancers and a true gentleman.

Submitted June 22, 2013 | flag

Great doc and great staff. Had a complicated melanoma on my face. My surgeon at MGH wanted to put me to sleep and take a big chunk out of my face and have me stay in the hospital overnight. Dr. Rogers was able to remove the cancer under local anesthesia with a minimal wound and I went home 2 hours later. Now the scar is invisible. A great experience.

Submitted April 7, 2013 | flag

I found Dr. Rogers to be fantastic, very focused, very bright, engaging, personable, very knowledgeable. I rate him a 10+ and will return.

Submitted May 21, 2012 | flag

Dr. Rogers did a terrific job using the MOH's surgery technique on my ear. I highly recommend him

Submitted May 13, 2010 | flag

While Dr. Rogers may not be the most talkative, outgoing person, my wife and I found hime to be very easy to approach him with questions. He was highly recommended to us. I think if you are afraid to ask a question to a physician, you will be dissatisfied with their service. We have not been in the 7.5 years we've taken our son to see him.

Submitted March 31, 2009 | flag

Seemed phony to us. Paid little attention to our child and was vague about the diagnosis. We will not be going back.

Submitted July 19, 2008 | flag

We do not trust Dr. Rogers after experiencing how he cared for our daughter. We lost faith in him based on his communication style with other staff in particular. We feel he minimized our child's level of suffering and did not treat her pain adequately.

Submitted July 8, 2008 | flag

I disagree with the comment below. I felt his staff at his Beverly office was pleased with the way they are trated. He is a teaching doctor. He took a lot of time explaining to a nurse the reason he was taking many steps. He is the best skin oncologist out there. I would return to him again and again.

Submitted June 18, 2008 | flag

Highly skilled and personable physician, who made an unpleasant procedure almost pleasant. "Awesome". I met with 3 physicians who do similar procedures, but he just had it all.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2007 | flag

It had been two years since I last visited Dr. Rodgers in June 2005. Although he's starting to show gray hairs, he knows his area of work and can identify a problem in a minute's time.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2007 | flag