Rate Dr. Janet K. Turkle

Dr. Janet K. Turkle's Ratings

Had facial at Phases and the experience was great and would highly recommend it

Submitted Aug. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr Turkle is the best plastic surgeon she did my breast augmentation and I have recommended her to so many people and her nurses are great as well I was very very pleased with the outcome thank you!

Submitted Dec. 19, 2012 | flag

Dr. Turkle is great. Very meticulous, caring and a true professional. I was very concerned about scaring and I have none, even though I have a problem with keloids. I would send friends and family to her anytime. The surgery she performed on me, (face, eyes, chin) gave me as much self esteem as I experienced when I got contact lenses at age 16. I did not expect that or even realize that I needed the psychological "lift". I may have her do a few other procedures, as I was just that pleased and happy with these results. She and her staff as well as the surgical center RNs and anesthesiologists she uses, make a comforting, reassuring team. My care at the Women's Surgery Center was excellent...unsurpassed in my few surgical experiences.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2011 | flag

very pleased with work done, would def return again if given opportunity!

Submitted Nov. 7, 2011 | flag

Busy office, very nice office staff, but that is it. Once they have your money, they dont care if you are happy. In February, I bought the eye cream Youth Complex $105! I used it for 2 months. When I went back, I told them I was not happy and it actually caused me more eye wrinkles. I was told that I have to bring it back within 30 days- it takes more than 30 days to determine how something is going to work. In April I had Juvederm filler-$450/syringe. I had 1/2 left. The nurse told me that when I needed it, I could come back and it would be here, and a $50 charge is all I would pay. I just went back for botox and wanted a filler touch up. The new doc told me, sorry-she should not have done that and they dont keep syringes and she was told about doing this. No offer of compensation. I am out $225-Just 'sorry'. I could have just used it up then if I knew they didnt save it. Again, once they have your $, they dont care if you are happy. It seems they do not stand behind their service.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Turkle and her staff are the best.Very knowledgable and caring.Dr. Turkle personally took an interest in my recovery and needs,I could not asked for a better team.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2011 | flag

Stitches from procedure re-opened wound and caused extra scarring. Doc did not agree to fix in the way that I requested.

Submitted June 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Turkle is amazing! I just had a breast augmentation and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. I feel so good! The office was very quick, no wait and Dr. Turkle gave me all the time I wanted to ask questions. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for good results.

Submitted April 17, 2011 | flag

I have recently had facial procedures by Dr. Turkle and had breast and body procedures a while ago--I am extremely pleased. I feel like I look refreshed and rejuvenated--in fact, I ran into someone that I went to high school with and he could not believe that I still looked so good. I am 52--he said I look like I am in my 30's. Good for the ego:) My breasts and body still look great many years after having surgery. I have sent tons of my family and friends to her and we always do a toast to her when we go have a girls night:)

Submitted Dec. 2, 2010 | flag

Terrible Results from DOCTOR JANET TURKLE. My daughter was completely taken advantage of. She saved money for her breast augmentation and was so disappointed with the surgery, and Doctor Turkle's response. One side was small the other huge. The surgery was done approx. 4 months ago. She went to see Dr. Turkle to express her concerns and Dr. Turkle said they looked fine and that it would cost another $3,500.00 to fix what was not acceptable my daughter. Since then, The right side is even smaller like it deflated and the left side is falling and forming a double bubble that is hurting her rib cage. We are having surgery redone by one of the best plastic surgeons in Illinois who was disgusted at what he saw. PLEASE< PLEASE< PLEASE THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU PUT YOUR BODY IN THE HANDS OF THIS HORRIBLE SO CALLED DOCTOR.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2010 | flag