Dr. Andrew C. Hirsch

Grad. Year: 1988

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Andrew C. Hirsch has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Allergist / Immunologist-related: fever, asthma, hives, allergies, hay fever, food allergy, chemical allergy, insect allergy, drug allergy
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4293903
27/01/14 5 5 5 5 Amazing Dr. He is very personable and as knowledgeable as any world-class doctor. I have a very rare and obscure illness Systemic Mastocytosis, so obscure that It took me 15 years, and countless doctors to get a diagnosis and a idea of what actually is wrong with me. The few that knew anything about it, told me miss information or recited from the vague Wikipedia page. All the while I was suffering from the lack of medication and proper treatment for my illness. I went to Dr. hiring without high expectations and was shocked by the fact he not only had knowledge but was what I would describe as a expert. He cleared up any miss information that I had been given, and started me on medication and a treatment plan that I have had huge success with. This is clearly a doctor that paid attention in school while others daydreamed. If you have any sort of allergy related illness please give Dr. Hirsch a try, I could have avoided 15 years of suffering if I had just seen Dr. Hirsch sooner.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 2514489
28/12/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hirsch is a very productive doctor, he always makes practical and educated decisions for your health and is very nice to deal with. Thank you doctor Hirsch.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2482357
25/11/12 5 5 5 5 Most brilliant physician I've ever gone too. I've been to doctors all over the city, and he buy far has the most insight regarding the ENTIRE body. This man effortlessly thinks outside of the box and has always had a resolution or plausible insight regarding any condition, whether it be gastro. related or allergy/immunology related. I've been a patient for over 10 years and would trust this man with my life. Thank you, Dr. Hirsch.  Respond
RID: 1537587
14/09/11 5 5 5 5 I've been going to him for years. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Office staff very polite. Highly recommended.
RID: 1041554
23/11/09 5 5 5 5 You want a doctor who will spend time with you and actually listen? One who knows his field of expertise and will explain his findings? That's Dr. Hirsch. If you have allergies and are tired of suffering, make an appointment.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 449084
23/11/07 5 5 5 5 Wonderful, knowledgeable ans always manages to fit you in if you are having a problem. I have recommended him to others highly
RID: 445419
16/11/07 5 5 5 5 Very knowledgable, keeps up with his field. Very friendly and pays attention to what you tell him. Only drawback is office is not handicapped accessible.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 49513
09/10/06 4 5 5 Dr. Hirsch is very friendly and really knows what he's talking about. He actually listens and is responsive to concerns rather than running out of room after 2 minutes. Highly recommend seeing him if in need of allergist/asthma specialist.
Insurance: HealthPartners
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 46819
22/09/06 4 5 5 Dr. Hirsch was great with my infant son! He is friendly, took the time to listen to my concerns, and has actually spoken to me on the phone! I never have a problem getting an appointment, he has evening hours. His nursing staff is great also, very friendly and they talk to my son and I like we are people, not numbers.
Insurance: Tricare