Rate Dr. Lawrence J. Fogelson

Dr. Lawrence J. Fogelson's Ratings

Dr. F is by far the best doctor! He delivered my son at 33 weeks and has been by gyn for 10 years now. He is very professional, easy to talk to and is compassionate in what he does. He tells you the truth and goes the extra mike to make sure you are comfortable and understand everything he is explaining. He doesn't rush his patients. Dr. F is always smiling and makes people laugh. I would recommend him to anyone I know. I know he will be the first choice for my daughter to see!

Submitted May 10, 2014 | flag

What an awesome doctor! Even his staff were awesome. I felt at home and extremely comfortable with him and he answered every question I had. I was not rushed at all. He's the absolute best. If you are looking for an ob/gyn, please look no more. I could go on and on. Perfection best describes him and my visit.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Fogelson is the absolute BEST ob/gyn around! My first pregnancy was very traumatic. I delivered twin boys at 6 months gestation. I was in the hospital for 10 days prior to delivery due to complications and he was there every step of the way. I had to have both a vaginal delivery and emergency c-section. My children are now 4 years old after being born at 1 lb each! He has a calling to do what he does and there is no one better.

Submitted July 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Fogelson is the best OB/GYN doctor I have had, he is bright, empathetic, fabulous surgeon and very caring with his care. He is just first class I couldn'r recommend him more I met him via ER at St. Joe's Hospital.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2012 | flag

I love Dr. Fogelson. He was my ob/gyn with my first pregnancy. I went into labor 6 days early and he was out of town but his midwifes took amazing care of me all 27 hrs of labor and the 2 days after. Dr Fogelson called while i was in recovery to check up on me and our baby. I highly recomend him. When I have baby # 2, I will be seeing him again!!

Submitted July 13, 2011 | flag

this man is a genius. he makes you feel so comfortable. it's so clear that he has your (and your baby, if that's relevant to your situation) best interest at heart. we had an emergency c-section because our daughter was 4 weeks early and stuck in the breech position. all the nurses at the hospital were envious of my incision, and when they asked who our dr was, they ALL responded "aw, i LOVE dr fogelson!!" our daughter was in NICU for pneumonia at birth, and he would check on her before checking on me so he could give us an update. we recently moved to TN, and i will be waiting til we go to MD for visits for my annual check ups.

Submitted May 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. Fogelson is AMAZING. He delivered my first baby in 2005 and then our second 2006. We are expection our 3rd in Aug. 2011 and I would NEVER go or be seen by anyone else. He is so very patient, kind, and knowledgeable. I not only see him for OB appts. but my normal yearly appts. as well. I recommend him HIGHLY! =) He's the absolute best doctor. Period!

Submitted March 31, 2011 | flag

Omg omg. Hands down dr. Fogelson is the best doctor. He was my obgyn in 2002/2003 when he delivered my baby. When i cried in the office he did too. He is very gentle and compassionate and patient. He talks about his wife and kids with so much love and he listens to how you feel with pregnancy and everything else. He does not rush his time with you, he answers all your questions and he is very thourough. He makes recommendations, reads pamphlets with you etc. Its like his first day at work every time. Like he wants to make the best impression. He is still my gyn, i have recommended him and i will stay with him until he retires. Staff is awesome too.

Submitted March 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. Fogelson is fantastic!! He is very caring and gentle, and will sit with you until he's answered every question you have. He was very supportive of my un-medicated labor and delivery, and I cant imagine having anyone else delivering my babies!

Submitted Oct. 22, 2009 | flag