Rate Dr. George Solomon

Dr. George Solomon's Ratings

If you want a diet plan that actually works this is the place to go!!!! Dr.Solomon completely changed my lifestyle for the better! I lost fifty pounds in FIVE months with his guidance and support. He is not like any other doctor, walk in & walk out..... NO! He will fill your appointment with so much knowledge and information! Not once have a felt discouraged or ashamed to talk to him about my health. BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER BEEN UNDER THEIR CARE!! Thank You Dr.Solomon for changing my life and saving me from all the health problems I would have encountered in the future!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I went to Dr. Solomon for breast implant removal and breast fat transfer. I'm happy so far with the results. still is only two weeks after my breast fat transfer and feeling good. Dr. Solomon is a cool doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

I go to Dr. Solomon for my Botox. He is very good with explaining what is the best treatment for my concerns. I really don't like needles but it didn't hurt at all. The office is warm and inviting. The staff is very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507866].votes_count ]]