Rate Dr. Richard C. Lorenzo

Dr. Richard C. Lorenzo's Ratings

I would recommend Dr. Lorenzo to all my family and friends. He is really smart and nice and answers all of your questions. His staff is great too.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014 | flag

WOW! I love this doc and his staff! I had and appointment at 1:30 for a pap, I ended up also having a biopsy, ultrasound and blood work done. I was back in my car by 2:20!! He was very kind and took time to talk with me and his staff is very friendly. So much better than my last doc whose staff was rude and the wait time there was over 3 hours! I highly recommend Dr. Lorenzo!

Submitted June 17, 2014 | flag

Would and have recommend Dr Lorenzo to any friend or family member to him. He is excellent! I went into pre term labor while seeing a different Dr and Dr Lorenzo stepped in and took over and I couldn't have been more happy. He put my mind at ease and followed me very carefully and got me to my due date! I couldn't have done it without him. He's very caring and answered all my questions! His staff was always so great and remembered me at each visit. Love everything about this office!

Submitted May 31, 2014 | flag

Dr Lorwnzo Is the best Dr I have gone to. He is always helpful and listens to my concerns and thoughts. I always feel at ease when I leave his office. Also the staff is friendly and always helpful. I would tell family and friends to see him.

Submitted May 7, 2014 | flag

I was very pleased by this visit. I felt very comfortable from the moment I entered the office until I checked out. Dr. Lorenzo's staff was competent and professional. Dr. Lorenzo obviously cares about his patients and this is evident in his kind and compassionate personality.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2014 | flag

I like Dr. Lorenzo. During my appointment he was friendly and thorough. He answered all my question and put me at ease. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2013 | flag

I voiced my concerns to Dr. Lorenzo and he laughed at me. I was over charged and he was a little to prescription happy for my liking. He didnt do his job the first appointment so called me back for a second and charged me the same amount for his error.I asked for my records and they want to charge me 20 dollars. I decided I was done being his pay check. What a rip off and lack of service.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2013 | flag

Dr Lorenzo is a great doctor. He and is staff were very nice. Dr. Lorenzo took his time to answer all my questions and didn't make me feel rushed. I have recommended him to all my family and friends.

Submitted March 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. Lorenzo is a fantastic doctor. He really took the time to listen to my problems, discuss treatment options and help me make a decision best for me. My surgery and recovery went extremely well and I feel 100% better. I highly recommend him.

Submitted March 20, 2013 | flag

This doctor is a absolutely horrible doctor. I would never suggest him! If you want good care don't go to Dr. Lorenzo

Submitted Feb. 9, 2013 | flag