Rate Dr. Adnan A. Abla

Dr. Adnan A. Abla's Ratings

I was very pleased with Dr. Abla and the results of my Herniated Disc surgery I had on September 15, 2012. He was very thorough with the the explanation of the surgery and any side effects. I fortunately have no permanent side effects. I would recommend Dr. Abla to my family and friends. I returned to full time 40+ hours of office work within 8 weeks. The office personnel was very informative and patient with me, I tend to ask a lot of questions.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Abla for many years. I can't describe how much respect I have for the decisions he has made over years. When I was younger he helped me avoid a surgery that I didn't need at the time by using physical therapy and pain treatment. He helped me recover and live an active lifestyle for many years. I was recently injured again to the point where I needed surgery. I couldn't walk or stand for any period of time. I had surgery in April of 2013. 5 months later I am swimming and hiking and cleared for regular activity. I cannot thank Dr. Abla enough and would recommend him to any person that has any need for his services. [I've posted this other places, but it's true]

Submitted Aug. 29, 2013 | flag

Dr. Abla basically worked a miracle for me. My quality of life was near zero, between the pain and the inability to walk. He performed a surgical discectomy in my cervical spine, removing a disc that had been smashing my spinal cord nearly in half. Dr. Abla told me to expect weeks of in-patient rehab and months or years of physical therapy with no guarantee of ever getting back to normal. But I was up and walking the day after the surgery, and just a few weeks later I am feeling better than I have in years. I have my life back thanks to the expert work of Dr. Abla.

Submitted July 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Abla is an excellent Surgeon. I want nothing but the best working on my spine.

Submitted July 9, 2013 | flag

Failed back surgery; June 2,2011 L5 S1 All symptoms are back he was was supposed to fix. Microdiscetomy - Don't get it done.

Submitted May 13, 2013 | flag

Outstanding Neurosurgeon...would highly recommend him.

Submitted March 12, 2012 | flag

Great Doctor!! I had a micro diskectomy on L5-S-17 years ago and I was walking the same night of the surgery. I was to work in 3 weeks. Now 7 years later and my back is bad again (degenrative disk with bone spurs)I'm going back to him. I would trust him with my life.

Submitted April 8, 2009 | flag

I was apprehensive about having surgery, but after having endured years of back pain and trying a number of treatment, I was out of options. I could not walk more than a few yards without intense and debilitating pain...even getting a loaf of bread from the store was a monumental and excruciatingly exercise. From my first meeting with Dr. Adnan Abla, I felt I had come to the right doctor. Extensive surgery was performed - the day following surgery I continued to have pain and was concerned the operation might have been a failure. Day two I felt better, and from then on continued to improve rapidly. Three months after surgery I was able to walk miles without pain, and even climbed a mountain; now, eight months later, I enjoy life again, swimming, bike-riding and long walks. (I'm 73 years old, by the way.) Dr. Abla is great!!

Submitted March 27, 2009 | flag