Rate Dr. Dmitry M. Arbuck

Dr. Dmitry M. Arbuck's Ratings

This place is a scheme. They charge a co-pay is for everybody you have to see. Stay away!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

The most arrogant doctor I've ever had the misfortune to encounter. Don't waste your time at Indiana Polyclinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

this Dr is very arrogant they give you a paper that says you can contact them at anytime if you need anything but when you contact them they are rude and then release you from there clinic if you are getting ready to go to an appointment with this staff please rethink going and please research the doctor and his staff Dr Arbuck made $170,000 off of suboxene just last year and did not give any money to research this is a fact people research this for yourselves my friend that I met from his office had to go without any pain meds for 2 weeks because her insurance wouldn't cover the meds he put her on so when she finely got into see dr arbuck he put her right back on the same meds that he put her in the hospital to take her off of.Now figure that out she called everyday to try to tell them she couldn't afford the med that he prescribe for her and NO one returned her phone call she finally had to go to the office and that is when he put her back on the same meds he took her off of.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488496].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

I have chronic migraines, which means a headache every day for more than five years. By the time I got to Dr. Arbuck's clinic, I thought I had tried EVERYTHING. But, he and his staff have patiently worked to find solutions (medications, therapies, infusions) that have finally given me a bit of relief. I know they care about me and my quality of life. They constantly are researching new treatment options and are very helpful. I'm grateful they are giving me options that are not narcotics to improve my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I had a lumbar fusion-back surgery in 97'(@17yrs.old) which failed to fuse leaving me to endure chronic, and often debilitating pain. He and nurse prac.,Karen Cleary were AMAZINGLY HELPFUL and UNDERSTANDING to my situation.I was placed on Methadone&Loratab(PRN)for chronic pain.At one time I decided that I was no longer comfortable taking such a lg. dose of methadone& as soon as I had voiced this concern,we worked as a team,to adjust said medication w/o HESITATION.After we got my pain to a bearable state I was seen every 2months and most often by Karen.I can not stress enough how great they both were to me.They never treated me like a drug addict,as some reviewers had stated.I ALWAYS felt like they GENUINELY CARED&done their VERY BEST to assist my needs.I was REALLY AMAZED to find Dr. Arbucks overall rating low because I never experienced anything but the very BEST CARE on EVERY VISIT.I would not have left, had they been closer to my home.I will miss him&the WONDERFUL staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2457789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1936772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1936771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

He told me my back pain was all in my head, and that if it got worse it was my fault, and that I drink away the pain. He proceded to presecribe the lowest possible dose of meds for more than a year with no breakthrough meds, while I suffered daily, and forced me to attend psychotherapy and physical therapy for the umteenth time (all unsuccessful). Then I missed an appointment while on vacation, and got a certified letter that they droppped me as a patient for "noncompliance". To rub it in, they refused to return my calls, and waited more than six weeks to transfer my medical records. And yes, twice he tried to lock me up in his loony ward but I refused. I thought for the longest time that he cared, but now I have my answer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1936766].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 16, 2012

Do not let him hospitalize you for pain mgt. Do not let him treat you period. You are put in a pysch ward and treated for drug addition and severe depression, when neither apply. Anyone with Chronic Pain knows that there is some depression, but not enough to be put in a psych ward. All they do is keep you so sedated you don't even know where you are. Please, seek someone other than this doctor for your pain mgt. Another BIG MINUS is his billing manager...very RUDE.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1936765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2011

Dr. Arbuck thinks its ok to take suboxone forever once you get started. Its more potent than the drugs you come in to get help for. I think if the patient wants off then the doctor needs to support that. and not support it by giving a drug that would do nothing more than to make your wd's milder. It doenst tackle the other issuse that come with withdrawal. Like anxiety , sleep, restless legs. He is all about pushing suboxone on everyone. he gets paid to sell the drug and he gets paid for us to keep coming back. total jerk, doesnt listen to your problems. Not personal, no trust,,,,and the analogies he uses aren't even relative to the real topic. In a nutshell....you will be treated like a criminal and then tell you everything you know or think is wrong....and then leave with suboxone not knowing how addicting the drug really is.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1936764].votes_count ]]