Rate Dr. Harris Yee

Dr. Harris Yee's Ratings

I had my first appointment with Dr. Yee today and he was amazing. He was so helping, caring and understanding. He asked questions and listened to every word I had to say, I could tell he really did care about me and my family and wanted to help. Keep up the great work and I cant wait for my follow up appointment.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Best doctor I have ever met, was able to get an appointment quickly. He was knowledgeable, easy to understand, took the time to meet and assess my whole family. Best of all, he was able to finally give me a proper diagnosis! Like another person posted, while he can not 'treat' you per se, he can make recommendations to your family doctor and he offered to follow up in a years time. It was refreshing to meet him after a long couple of years of discouraging doctors who figured my illness was all in my head. He is indeed funny as others have mentioned. He joked so much that when he told me a fact about himself, I thought he was kidding throughout the whole appointment because he seemed to kid about a lot. This was not your typical doctor's appointment. Worth the ten hour drive to see him.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2014 | flag

What a gem of a doctor. When I was first referred to him, I was still asymptomatic from my connective tissue disorder (diagnosed in the UK), but he still sent me for the appropriate monitoring tests. As my health began to fail suddenly and quickly over the past couple of years, he increased the amount of support and care I needed, as I needed it, and referred me to other specialists whom he think might help. Funny guy. A bit on the ADHD side, so his punctuality could improve, but not a biggie. Excellent bedside manners, knowledgeable, takes extremely complete medical history (my appt usually lasts 1-2 hours), answered ALL my questions and above all ultra compassionate. God bless him and his staff.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2014 | flag

What a great medical practice this is. Excellent staff, and Dr. Yee is very intuitive about when to be serious and when to add some needed comic relief. I appreciated that he took time to really treat me and my genes like he really cared about what my family was going through. He's respectful, and never arrogant, and treated me like I had a brain! Amazing to find a REAL humanitarian in a specialist of this calibre. Very impressed, and am recommending all my family members see him for genetic testing/counselling. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Submitted Oct. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Yee is a Geneticist in Calgary who actually takes the time to listen. Even if there is not much he can do he will tell you and monitor and do what he CAN. He doesn't treat you like its all in your head. He is also very funny and relaxed making appointments with him very unstressful. if a geneticist is needed and you get the option see this one you will not regret it.

Submitted June 26, 2013 | flag