Dr. Roberto Norniella

Dr. Roberto Norniella

Rate Dr. Roberto Norniella

Dr. Roberto Norniella's Ratings

Unfortunately, Dr. Norniella has a receptionist whom I have found to be patronizing, disrespectful, and unhelpful. After paying $300 for an introductory appointment, I was assured that I was now an "established patient," and that waiting times for future appointments would be limited and reasonable. I'm sorry to have to report that this information proved incorrect. When I called Dr. Norniella's office two months after my introductory appointment, and requested a brief telephone call with him in order to determine if I needed to schedule an office visit for a problem I was having, I was told that Dr. Norniella does not speak with his patients on the telephone (very unfortunate policy, I think) and that I would have to wait nearly a month for an appointment! It's unfortunate that Dr. Norniella has a receptionist who can be so unhelpful and unpleasant, because Dr. Norniella struck me as being kind and well-informed. But care delayed is care denied, and I feel that I was denied care.

Submitted May 31, 2014 | flag

Great Psychiatrist! He is very personable and really cares about his patients.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2013 | flag

Excellent listener and provides top knotch care for each individual person.

Submitted July 18, 2013 | flag

This doctor has been recommended by my present psychiatrist who is retiring.

Submitted June 22, 2013 | flag