Rate Dr. Kimberley W. Wu

Dr. Kimberley W. Wu's Ratings

I love my Orthodontist! Prior to seeing Dr. Wu, I had braces for four years and was extremely unhappy with the result. My top teeth were pushed outwards and I was constantly bothered by the way they stuck out. Last year, I consulted Dr. Wu for Invisalign treatment. I voiced all my concerns, and she explained to me step by step, how the treatment would re-align my teeth and affect my facial profile. She made suggestions on what she thought would look best, and I felt that she was always thinking in my best interests. My Invisalign treatment lasted approximately one year, and it was well worth my time and money. All my problems were fixed; my teeth are now straight and no longer sticking out. The best part is that I feel so much more confident with my smile. It's really a great feeling, and I owe that to Dr. Wu! I definitely recommend her. She is an expert in the field and most importantly, will listen to your concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][14129].votes_count ]]