Rate Dr. Jason Khadavi

Dr. Jason Khadavi's Ratings

He screwed up my foot. I trusted him. Should have gone to an orthopedic surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2468233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

I have seen many podiatrist many podiatrist for my bunions until I finally chose Dr. Khadavi. He was so knowledgable about my problems and really explained everything carefully. My procedure went well and I am very happy with the results :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][16158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2013

Dr. Khadavi was very knowledgable and knew exactly what my problem was. He took the time to answer all my questions until I felt comfortable with the treatment. He visually showed me exactly what he wanted to do surgically. My surgery went great and Dr. Khadavi did an amazing job. I would highly recommend Dr. Khadavi to anyone who is looking for a podiatrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][16157].votes_count ]]