Rate Dr. Lawrence L. Altaker

Dr. Lawrence L. Altaker's Ratings

An unforgettable Doctor. I went to him for 10 years, and he really made me work hard,think, and thoroughly work through my problems. I learned alot from him, even information I may not have preferred to hear. We did not agree on all life philosphies, but "He was a great teacher in helping me to learn how to deal with the less than favorable aspects in life." Also, when needed he turned my attention to the positive side to life as well. Be prepared to work and thoroughly examine yourself. He leaves nothing unturned!

Submitted Nov. 5, 2009 | flag

Dr. Altaker will thoughtfully explore your problems. You will be pleased with the confidence he brings to your issues. He usually hits home so be prepared to listen....

Submitted April 29, 2009 | flag

Dr. Altaker is always on time, he does not just prescribing, he talks and helps you out the entire 50 or so minutes.

Submitted April 1, 2008 | flag