Dr. Jimmy P. Sethna

Rate Dr. Jimmy P. Sethna

Dr. Jimmy P. Sethna's Ratings

I was very sad when i came to him because my world had been rocked. He helped me deal with and come to terms with the death of my daughter. I would never be where i am today if it wasn't for Dr. S.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2544618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

Dr. Sethna has been tremendously helpful to me. He has helped me deal with some of my family difficulties.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2186524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

Dr. Sethna is amazing! He really gets my problems and listens to what I am saying. I have been to other therapists who don't listen but judge. Dr. Sethna gives me the time to say what I need to say and then offers helpful suggestions. Thank you so much!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][18002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2013

Dr. Sethna made me feel very comfortable and he spoke to me in an honest and reassuring way. He cares about my difficulties and helps me to find ways to reduce them each session. I always feel tremendously better leaving his office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][18001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2013

Dr. Sethna is one of the best Psychologists I have ever met. I have visited with therapists and other Psychologists, but he has helped me the most. From the moment I stepped into his office and saw brain diagrams on his wall, I knew he would be different. He took the time to help me understand why I take the medications and how they help me. No other therapist, psychologist, or psychiatrist has ever helped me understand why medication can help. He also helped me to overcome and deal with my depression and anxiety. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][18000].votes_count ]]