Dr. JIMMY P. SETHNA

Dr. JIMMY P. SETHNA

Rate Dr. JIMMY P. SETHNA

Dr. JIMMY P. SETHNA's Ratings

Dr. Sethna has been tremendously helpful to me. He has helped me deal with some of my family difficulties.

Submitted April 27, 2014 | flag

Dr. Sethna is amazing! He really gets my problems and listens to what I am saying. I have been to other therapists who don't listen but judge. Dr. Sethna gives me the time to say what I need to say and then offers helpful suggestions. Thank you so much!!!

Submitted Sept. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sethna made me feel very comfortable and he spoke to me in an honest and reassuring way. He cares about my difficulties and helps me to find ways to reduce them each session. I always feel tremendously better leaving his office.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sethna is one of the best Psychologists I have ever met. I have visited with therapists and other Psychologists, but he has helped me the most. From the moment I stepped into his office and saw brain diagrams on his wall, I knew he would be different. He took the time to help me understand why I take the medications and how they help me. No other therapist, psychologist, or psychiatrist has ever helped me understand why medication can help. He also helped me to overcome and deal with my depression and anxiety. I highly recommend him!

Submitted Aug. 5, 2013 | flag