Rate Dr. Farrah Sunderji

Dr. Farrah Sunderji's Ratings

Read the reviews and was very impressed. Made an appointment and asked to see only Dr. Farah and no one else. The doctor that saw me was rushing & inexperienced and was very disappointed by the quality of the exam. That been said, I did complain to the front desk and was informed that doctor Farah gave her approval for another doctor to the complete the exam as she was on the phone without consulting or informing me. A very unprofessional way of dealing with patients and will never ever go there again and what made me very upset that the substitute doctor also used doctor Farah stamp on my prescription while i can see doctor Farah on the phone. Would never recommend this doctor.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014 | flag

these people looked after my needs, found any problems with my eyes and gave the best service!great job eyedyology.

Submitted July 24, 2014 | flag

My visit with Dr. Sunderji was great - she was timely, professional and patient. She helped provide me with a good combination of eye drops for my dry eyes. I would recommend her to others.

Submitted April 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Farrah is kind, smart and provides world class service. Her partner Dr. Eliza is also top notch. I got Dalies total contacts from her and Nikon see max digital glasses. These are top of the line for vision and comfort. I have found my optometrists for life! Thank you Dr. Farrah!

Submitted April 14, 2014 | flag

I went for my checkup last year. Dr. Sunderji was very thorough and took time to explain the results. I trust my eyes with her. She knows my parents' eyes history and so is keeping a closer look at my eyes. She cares for her patients and takes interest in them. Her office is in a good location and very clean. Lots of choices and brands for glasses/sun glasses. I recommended her to my husband and mother. I would recommend Dr. Sunderji to others too.

Submitted April 10, 2014 | flag

Very pleasant staff. Highly recommended! Great location, and love the facility

Submitted April 8, 2014 | flag

I recommend Dr. Sunderji to all my friends, especially those with kids. She is thorough and kind, and makes appropriate referrals in a timely manner. She is absolutely wonderful with my kids (3 and 5) who have been seeing her since they were infants, and are normally quite hesitant with new people and medical appointments. I appreciate the depth of her knowledge, her time and patience, and her gentle manner. (And this new clinic is clean, beautiful and much more convenient for me!)

Submitted Feb. 17, 2014 | flag

Farrah was very patient and knowledgeable, and spent time explaining things as she went through the examination. I would definitely recommend her to friends and family.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2014 | flag

I'm absolutely TERRIFIED of conveyor-belt eye doctors - the ones who try their damnedest to get you in and out the door (ahem, Wal-mart). The last thing I need is a hurried eye exam and sloppy prescription. Dr. Farrah certainly took her time with me. I hadn't gotten my eyes checked in almost two years, and have not had a decent pair of glasses for over 10 years. I needed to get my eyes examined stat and reduce the use of my contacts. Dr. Farrah was very personable and friendly - and informative. Today i have a stylish pair of Prada's and HD contact lenses. The service at has been impeccable. A few months after my visit my glasses lense became scratched, Eyedeology got them repaired in less than a week and for FREE! Now its time for me to find me some Tom Fords! The frames selection here is great!!

Submitted Jan. 20, 2014 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Farrah for the past year. As a doctor, she has been very through all in her examinations. She requested some blood work from my GP based on my examination and found that I have rheumatoid arthritis. I am impressed by her treatment and her ability to coordinate my care with my family doctor. Her office if very impressive and her staff are very friendly and helpful. They helped me select a great pair of glasses and sunglasses and i have received many compliments. At Dr.Farrah's suggestion, I went into progressives and love them. I highly recommend making the trip to see her and her staff.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2014 | flag