Rate Dr. Farrah Sunderji

Dr. Farrah Sunderji's Ratings

It has without a doubt been a while since I've had my eyes checked, and I'm so glad that I had Dr. Farrah. The staff was welcoming, and the actual exam went well--aside from my eyes having got worse. Dr. Farrah answered all of my questions and really let me know what was going on the entire time. Since I needed a new pair of glasses I was really surprised with the amazing choices I had to pick from. Definitely recommend.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2014 | flag

Staff made numerous mistake with billing, but were fixed quickly. Dr Farrah was excellent and even got a second opinion when i felt something was not quite right with new glasses. we would recommend her to our friends

Submitted Sept. 15, 2014 | flag

Read the reviews and was very impressed. Made an appointment and asked to see only Dr. Farah and no one else. The doctor that saw me was rushing & inexperienced and was very disappointed by the quality of the exam. That been said, I did complain to the front desk and was informed that doctor Farah gave her approval for another doctor to the complete the exam as she was on the phone without consulting or informing me. A very unprofessional way of dealing with patients and will never ever go there again and what made me very upset that the substitute doctor also used doctor Farah stamp on my prescription while i can see doctor Farah on the phone. Would never recommend this doctor.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

these people looked after my needs, found any problems with my eyes and gave the best service!great job eyedyology.

Submitted July 24, 2014 | flag

My visit with Dr. Sunderji was great - she was timely, professional and patient. She helped provide me with a good combination of eye drops for my dry eyes. I would recommend her to others.

Submitted April 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Farrah is kind, smart and provides world class service. Her partner Dr. Eliza is also top notch. I got Dalies total contacts from her and Nikon see max digital glasses. These are top of the line for vision and comfort. I have found my optometrists for life! Thank you Dr. Farrah!

Submitted April 14, 2014 | flag

I went for my checkup last year. Dr. Sunderji was very thorough and took time to explain the results. I trust my eyes with her. She knows my parents' eyes history and so is keeping a closer look at my eyes. She cares for her patients and takes interest in them. Her office is in a good location and very clean. Lots of choices and brands for glasses/sun glasses. I recommended her to my husband and mother. I would recommend Dr. Sunderji to others too.

Submitted April 10, 2014 | flag

Very pleasant staff. Highly recommended! Great location, and love the facility

Submitted April 8, 2014 | flag

I recommend Dr. Sunderji to all my friends, especially those with kids. She is thorough and kind, and makes appropriate referrals in a timely manner. She is absolutely wonderful with my kids (3 and 5) who have been seeing her since they were infants, and are normally quite hesitant with new people and medical appointments. I appreciate the depth of her knowledge, her time and patience, and her gentle manner. (And this new clinic is clean, beautiful and much more convenient for me!)

Submitted Feb. 17, 2014 | flag

Farrah was very patient and knowledgeable, and spent time explaining things as she went through the examination. I would definitely recommend her to friends and family.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2014 | flag