Rate Dr. Farrah Sunderji

Dr. Farrah Sunderji's Ratings

Dr. Farrah, Meera and the rest of the team at eyedology did so much for me. They were both very friendly, always smiling quickly diagnose and treated my dry eye disease and treated me like a friend, and passed on a lot of knowledge so I could take as good a care of my eyes as possible. Proper protocol was followed concerning follow up visits and I was referred to a first rate surgeon just to make sure a possible issue with my eye was not anything serious. Answered all of my questions and went out of their way to make sure my vision was optimal as I wrestle and kick box so my peripherals, vision, and hand eye coordination need to be better than 20/20. Will continue to return yearly for follow ups to make sure my quality of vision is maintained and just to hang out with these two beautiful ladies.

Hard to find such passionate healthcare professionals like these

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Prior to making an appointment with Dr. Farrah, I read great reviews and was particularly pleased to see his interest and experience with dry eyes. I saw her, and although very friendly, I was very disappointed with how things went. I do in fact suffer from dry eye, however not "chronic dry eye" as she had told me. When I asked her what drops she put in my eyes that made them appear so white, she simply said "oh just an eyedrop we use to show people how white their eyes can be". I was not happy with this response, and I believe most people who are using eye drops would be familiar and want to know more than this. Also, I felt VERY pressured to buy the brand of multivitamins from this office. She did not even inquire which vitamins I was currently taking. Overall, I was not impressed and will not go back.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2556447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Wonderful experience. From the time you walk into this office you feel the warmth and good spirit. Couple this with perhaps the best service I have ever received from any healthcare practitioner, and you have the place I will go for ever and recommend to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I've been seeing Dr Farrah Sunderji for the past 6 years. She's an excellent optometrist who makes sure that the patient is taking care of, She has a lot of knowledge and answered all my questions. I would recommend Dr Sunderji anytime.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

It has without a doubt been a while since I've had my eyes checked, and I'm so glad that I had Dr. Farrah. The staff was welcoming, and the actual exam went well--aside from my eyes having got worse. Dr. Farrah answered all of my questions and really let me know what was going on the entire time. Since I needed a new pair of glasses I was really surprised with the amazing choices I had to pick from. Definitely recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

Staff made numerous mistake with billing, but were fixed quickly. Dr Farrah was excellent and even got a second opinion when i felt something was not quite right with new glasses. we would recommend her to our friends

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Read the reviews and was very impressed. Made an appointment and asked to see only Dr. Farah and no one else. The doctor that saw me was rushing & inexperienced and was very disappointed by the quality of the exam. That been said, I did complain to the front desk and was informed that doctor Farah gave her approval for another doctor to the complete the exam as she was on the phone without consulting or informing me. A very unprofessional way of dealing with patients and will never ever go there again and what made me very upset that the substitute doctor also used doctor Farah stamp on my prescription while i can see doctor Farah on the phone. Would never recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2512266].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

these people looked after my needs, found any problems with my eyes and gave the best service!great job eyedyology.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2471313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

My visit with Dr. Sunderji was great - she was timely, professional and patient. She helped provide me with a good combination of eye drops for my dry eyes. I would recommend her to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2186629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr. Farrah is kind, smart and provides world class service. Her partner Dr. Eliza is also top notch. I got Dalies total contacts from her and Nikon see max digital glasses. These are top of the line for vision and comfort. I have found my optometrists for life! Thank you Dr. Farrah!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2186630].votes_count ]]