Rate Dr. Kehinde Olorunsola

Dr. Kehinde Olorunsola's Ratings

Just lovely! Very attentive to my needs. Dr.Olorunsola listens when you speak . I like her very much!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

Well she's sure no Dr. Johnson. I find her hard to follow and understand. It's almost as though she stutters and she always interrupts you! She seems to have no knowledge of my medications and conditions I have had for years. I don't find her very approachable or empathetic. My kids dislike her too. Wish we could find another one but know we are stuck having to deal with her. At least the staff are amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

I had a complete opposite experience. I find her very knowledgeable, friendly and patient. one of the few doctors I know who is not in too much hurry to send you away from their office. I even recommended a colleague who just moved to St Thomas to register with her and she and her family have no complains at all.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2187141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Absolutely no trust in this doctor. Forgets things, get things wrong, scattered brain. Takes forever to get a form filled out ( 4 weeks and she did not complete it). Will go to her only if I really have to. A person should not feel like they are receiving inadequate care from their physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][20687].votes_count ]]