Dr. Tamara S. Paula

Rate Dr. Tamara S. Paula

Dr. Tamara S. Paula's Ratings

Dr. Tamara Paula is successful in her field because she has the exact combination of intelligence, compassion and perception. She engages the patient in a kind and open way that builds a trusting relationship. Dr. Paula's office is almost a refuge from the world. It is lovely and comforting which encourages the client to relax and let out their feelings. She has been most helpful to me in times of trouble. Her wisdom and guidance are spot on. She is excellent in every category. I will always be grateful to her for her counseling.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Dr. Paula has made a huge impact in my life. She is extremely knowledgeable and passionate in her field and has truly helped me overcome many obstacles I had in my life. She is dedicated and just an all around amazing person. Dr. Paula will give the necessary time to each patient to make them feel comfortable and to assure that there are alternative solutions to every problem. She's simply the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2188430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr. Paula has been one of the biggest influences in my life. She has such a tender and loving nature. She rescued me from very difficult times where I felt I was almost drowning and thought I couldn't go on. She absolutely cares about you and would do anything to help you get to a better place. She is professional, sympathetic, compassionate, and full of positive energy. I was able to establish rapport with her instantly. Even though I no longer reside in Miami, I still keep in touch with her and try to see her every time I come down to Florida. She is one of a kind and no matter how far away I live, I could never let her go! Words cannot express the grand impact she has made in my life. I have a lot of admiration and respect for her. She is an inspiration to all. As you can see I am a big fan of her, and I can only advice you to witness what I've stated here for yourself :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2188431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr. Paula saved me, my marriage, AND my family! A truly competent and caring person. She is very professional and always very accommodating for her patients. Over the years I have seen many psychologists/therapists and none of them have had the insight or have been as genuine as her. She is a very trusting and beautiful person. I am very grateful to have her in my life. I highly recommend Dr. Paula to anyone that is serious about obtaining mental well-being and balance in their lives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2188432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Paula is an amazing human being. She saved my life. I had seen three therapists before seeing her and I was at the end of my rope. She was my last hope. I'm thankful every day that I took that additional step because she has completely changed my life. I am happier than I've ever been and I have her to thank for it. She takes her patients very seriously and treats us like family. She cares and that's what makes her the best at what she does. I highly recommend her to any and everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2188433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

Dr. Paula is beyond amazing! She is magical! She has an ability to reach into your soul and move you to health and greatness. When I first came to her I felt hopeless and thought no one could help me. Dr. Paula did more than just help. She healed. She believed in me and gave me the support I needed to change my outlook. She is always available and always supportive. I love her ability to say exactly the right thing exactly when I need it. She has changed my life and I love her for it! She will change your life in so many positive ways!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2188434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Dr. Paula has saved my marriage, son and my sanity. Dr. Paula genuinely cares about her patients. She is extremely easy to open up to and is amazing at her job. She truly has changed our family in a positive way. I highly recommend Dr. Paula.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][21425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2014

Dr. Paula is a true professional. Her depth of knowledge and years of experience have helped me in a way that i did not think was possible. Her warm nature allows one to express themselves fully, and her sessions are informative and insightful. I strongly recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][21423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2014

Dr. Paula is a dynamic professional. She truly cares about her patients' development and ultimate success. Her breadth of knowledge and experience as well as her ability to look at the entire picture has made all the difference to me. She is a natural at what she does. I strongly recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][21424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2014

She is amazing! Full of wisdom and very warm. She has changed my life in a very special way! I absolutely would recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][21426].votes_count ]]