Rate Dr. Carolyn E. Clark

Dr. Carolyn E. Clark's Ratings

She delivered my oldest son and was very sweet. ui moved here from ohio became pregnant. so i went with her I'm very high risk and she's did my cerclage sergery for me and wonderful so higly recommend.!!!

Submitted Nov. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Clark is an amazing ob/gyn. as a first time mom she makes me feel very at ease with everything!!! Very nice and sweet doctor

Submitted Aug. 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. Clark has a great bedside manner, and her voice is so soothing that I think she should record some sort of 24-hour hotline for people to call just to hear her talk - just hearing her voice is so calming for me! She doesn't rush through the exam, doesn't make the exam awkward, and always has time for questions. Highly recommended!

Submitted March 5, 2009 | flag

Wonderful and caring. Great bedside manner. Doesn't rush through your visit.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2009 | flag

I love Dr. Clark!! She is only accepting pregnant patients at this time. She is very helpful and an all around GREAT OB/GYN! I can't give her enough credit...pick her...you won't be sorry! Also every one of her staff is extremely friendly and helpful!!!

Submitted Aug. 9, 2008 | flag

I absolutely love Dr. Clark - I think she is very knowledgeable as well as having an excellent bedside manner. She makes what is normally an uncomfortable exam not bad at all. Highly recommended!

Submitted Dec. 9, 2006 | flag