Dr. Jennifer Cohen

Dr. Jennifer Cohen

Rate Dr. Jennifer Cohen

Dr. Jennifer Cohen's Ratings

My daughter had her 1st visit with Dr. Cohen at just 1 day old. The experience was terrible. Dr. Cohen was rough, rude and vocally judgmental of our birth with a midwife, rolling her eyes & sighing. It was completely unprofessional. When she handled our baby roughly, causing her to cry, Dr. Cohen was visibly irritated asking "doesn't she have a pacifier or something?". I was shocked. Our daughter had mild jaundice and when I asked to wait a few days before getting further blood work to see if it would go away on it's own since her levels were very low she told me I could be responsible for giving her brain damage & asked me if I would feel badly about that. I got a 2nd & 3rd opinion. Both told me I would be fine to wait. I'm not sure why she chose to work with children. She was completely void of compassion & should seriously consider finding another profession. This has bothered me for a year and a half. I think anyone considering putting their children in her care should reconsider.

Submitted March 26, 2013 | flag

Dr Cohen is great. She's encouraging, informative, precise and her advice has resulted in our baby's excellent progress.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2011 | flag

Dr. Cohen has been a fantastic dr. We have been seeing her since 2004, after bringing home our micro-preemie. First off, we were passed on as new patients by other dr's in the area, due to my son's health issues. Several did not want to deal with the extra care he would need during that first year. Dr. Cohen took us on, and gave us many MANY phone consults without any additional charges. She is very good with both my sons, and is straightforward with parents. Her time is precious, which makes all the extra time with her very much appreciated. Her office staff is friendly, and I have never had an issue getting a same day appointment when needed. Her advice Nurse, Lydia, also very prompt at returning those important calls to worried parent, and I have never been charged to speak with her.

Submitted May 30, 2009 | flag

Love Dr. Cohen. She is super friendly with my children and patient with my hyper 4 year old. I really like her and her whole staff.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2006 | flag