Rate Dr. Luke O. Nichols

Dr. Luke O. Nichols's Ratings

I have lived in 4 states with my kids and, thus, have had the opportunity to meet with many different pediatricians. I can tell you, without out a doubt, that Dr. Nichols is the best Dr. for kids I have ever seen! Not only is he wonderful with working with the kids and making Dr. appointments fun, but he is fantastic at listening to the parents concerns as well. He never has "one foot out the door" like so many others in medicine. No matter how many patients he has waiting, he always treats my kids like they are the most important people of his day!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Dr. Nichols totally missed the ball in diagnosing ADHD. He told me that if my child could sit still and watch television that she was not ADHD. When she began to develop anger issues, he counseled me to be a more firm disciplinarian. I found Dr. Nichols to have a great rapport with young children, but to know less than I do about behavioral issues. His nurse Beverly was always very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Dr. Nichols is the best dr ever. My kids absolutely love him and dont mind going to the dr :-). I hope he doesnt retire till my kids are 18 :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2407610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. Nichols is the best. He always took the time to listen to both me and my children's concerns. As my kids grew older, he never talked down to them and always made them feel comfortable. When my kids turned 18, they didn't want to leave him. My daughter trusted him so much, she wanted him to do her 1st. female exam. He politely said she was an adult now, and it was time for her to move on. Loved him and hope my grandchildren will be able to be his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2407609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Dr. Nichols is very helpful and great with children when they are sick.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][678467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2014

I had a top rated pediatrician growing up in Topeka never thought another could match until I met my granddaughters. He listens, cares and shows it, knowledgeable, patient, thorough, I am grateful and know they are in good hands with Dr Nichols.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][678468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2012

We have been going to Dr. Nichols for 6 yrs and both my kids love him. My 5 yr old even said "he is the best doctor in the whole world". My only wish is that I could find a doctor for myself that is as patient, kind and understanding as Dr. Nichols.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][678466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2012

Loved Dr. Nichols! He was so good with my 2yr old and 4yr old. He took time with each of my kids and talked with them and made them laugh and feel at ease. Very knowledgable doctor. Best pediatrician I've ever had!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][678465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

I can never say enough about Dr. Nichols. We never wait long, he is never in a rush with me and my millions of questions, and he is always in a good, relaxed mood. He spent 45 minutes with me when I interviewed him, taking his time and making me feel like he had no where else to be. As a first time mom, he helped me to feel confident. I will hate the day we have to leave Wichita and leave him - he is a God send! And Beverly is fantastic, too! She always calls you back SO quickly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][678464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

We switched to Dr. Nichols after our last pediatrician became rude and condenscending. He is one of the best doctors I have ever encountered .HE WALKS IN WITH A SMILE ON HIS FACE, LISTENS TO THE PARENTS CONCERNS ABOUT THEIR KIDS AND TRIES TO ENGAGE THE KIDS IN A CONVERSATION THAT MAKES THEM TRUST AND REALLY "ENJOY" THE DOCTOR'S VISIT.HE IS PHENOMENAL AND WOULD RECOMMEND ANY NEW PATIENTS TO HIM.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LUKE.BEV IS REALLY COOL TOO.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][678463].votes_count ]]