Rate Dr. Bradley Mar

Dr. Bradley Mar's Ratings

Dr. Mar is NOT a specialist despite claiming to be. Ask to see credentials from an accredited university! The ratings given are not accurate as they must be given to comment.

Submitted April 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mar is NOT an ENDODONTIST. Contact College of Dental Surgeons of B.C at 604 736 3621 they will confirm he is only a regular dentist. Note ratings above are not accurate. You must fill in something to make a post

Submitted April 26, 2013 | flag

About two years ago (2009) I saw Dr. Mar for the first time. He was professional, caring and polite. Dr. Mar takes a pride in his work. On that visit, he couldn't save my tooth because of the cracked root caused by a forcefully inserted stem by another dentist. On my second visit I even didn't ask my dentist for a referral, because I didn't need my lousy dentist’s opinion, I knew that the only specialist (I was lucky to have a referral for an excellent specialist) can help me. Unfortunately, I don’t have experience with another endodontist to compare though. My second visit was last November. So far the tooth I thought had to go is holding and improving. I had a bad infection at the roots so the bone was really rotten. Now the condition is steadily improving. I think that Dr. Mar saved that tooth. I know that my opinion of him is upbeat, but that is how I feel about him and his staff.

Submitted March 7, 2013 | flag