Rate Dr. Sang Y. Kim

Dr. Sang Y. Kim's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Dr. Kim was very professional, caring and attentive to my needs and concerns. I had all four of my wisdom teeth pulled out and had general anesthesia. He was so gentle yet precise with the surgery barely felt any pain after 3 days, no brusing no swelling. It was great, highly recomended!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2189437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

I was anxious about having dental surgery at my age, but found the entire staff to be very professional and patient with me. Dr. Kim, who is a highly skilled surgeon, answered all my questions and put me at ease. I followed all the written and verbal post-op instructions and had no problems at all. I would highly recommend Dr. Kim to anyone needing this specialty.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][23636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

Very friendly staff. Surgery went very smoothly and recovery was quick and easy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][23635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2013

Excellent overall service. We have already recommended Dr. Kim to a family friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][23634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

My 12-yr old son had his impacted tooth removed by Dr. Kim. Quick and smooth surgery. Dr. Kim and his staff are very attentive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][23633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013

I healed very quickly after getting my wisdom teeth removed, and everyone there was very nice and welcoming! I definitely recommend Dr.Kim if you're looking for an oral surgeon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][23632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Dr. Kim is a very competent and caring dental surgeon****doctor. I had an infected #30 (back tooth) with a 12 year old root canal. Another dental surgeon wanted to do the extraction in a hospital under general anaesthesia because of his concerns for my heart. I am post heart transplant and had other underlying medical conditions. Thereafter,I went to Dr. Kim who is a physician as well as a dental surgeon. He hooked me up to an ekg machine and extracted my tooth. He took breaks during the process to let my diastolic pressure not cross a threshold. He kept me in his office for prolonged period to monitor my herat condition before sending me home. He even called me at home the same day several times over a few hours until my Blood pressure kind of started moving downward. He saw me twice for follow up at no extra charge to ensure my jaw had healed because I was on fosomax for osteoperesis. I strongly recommend him for patients with or without medical complications.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][23631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

Dr. Kim paid removed my daughter's wisdom teeth, one was in a difficult position twisted all the way around and close a nerve, he took our concerns about her previous reaction to anesthesia very seriously and adjusted her dosage. She came out of it beautifully without a single problem. Healed in 3 days!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][23630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

He is a good listener and caring doctor. He took care of me when I was in severe pain. Thank you Dr. Kim.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][23629].votes_count ]]