Dr. Sang Y. Kim

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 18/07/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Sang Y. Kim has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Oral Surgeon-related: dental implants, tooth removal, TMJ, jaw surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5418636
22/04/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kim was very professional, caring and attentive to my needs and concerns. I had all four of my wisdom teeth pulled out and had general anesthesia. He was so gentle yet precise with the surgery barely felt any pain after 3 days, no brusing no swelling. It was great, highly recomended!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2821769
29/08/13 5 5 5 5 I was anxious about having dental surgery at my age, but found the entire staff to be very professional and patient with me. Dr. Kim, who is a highly skilled surgeon, answered all my questions and put me at ease. I followed all the written and verbal post-op instructions and had no problems at all. I would highly recommend Dr. Kim to anyone needing this specialty.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2754896
06/08/13 5 5 5 5 Very friendly staff. Surgery went very smoothly and recovery was quick and easy.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 2705571
10/07/13 5 5 5 5 Excellent overall service. We have already recommended Dr. Kim to a family friend.  Respond
RID: 2697744
30/06/13 5 5 5 5 My 12-yr old son had his impacted tooth removed by Dr. Kim. Quick and smooth surgery. Dr. Kim and his staff are very attentive.
Insurance: Delta Dental
RID: 2695593
27/06/13 5 5 5 5 I healed very quickly after getting my wisdom teeth removed, and everyone there was very nice and welcoming! I definitely recommend Dr.Kim if you're looking for an oral surgeon!  Respond
RID: 2674818
09/06/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kim is a very competent and caring dental surgeon****doctor. I had an infected #30 (back tooth) with a 12 year old root canal. Another dental surgeon wanted to do the extraction in a hospital under general anaesthesia because of his concerns for my heart. I am post heart transplant and had other underlying medical conditions. Thereafter,I went to Dr. Kim who is a physician as well as a dental surgeon. He hooked me up to an ekg machine and extracted my tooth. He took breaks during the process to let my diastolic pressure not cross a threshold. He kept me in his office for prolonged period to monitor my herat condition before sending me home. He even called me at home the same day several times over a few hours until my Blood pressure kind of started moving downward. He saw me twice for follow up at no extra charge to ensure my jaw had healed because I was on fosomax for osteoperesis. I strongly recommend him for patients with or without medical complications.
Insurance: Delta Dental
RID: 2579464
07/03/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kim paid removed my daughter's wisdom teeth, one was in a difficult position twisted all the way around and close a nerve, he took our concerns about her previous reaction to anesthesia very seriously and adjusted her dosage. She came out of it beautifully without a single problem. Healed in 3 days!  See Responses
RID: 1464663
15/06/11 5 5 5 5 He is a good listener and caring doctor. He took care of me when I was in severe pain. Thank you Dr. Kim.  Respond