Dr. Leona Kotlyar

Rate Dr. Leona Kotlyar

Dr. Leona Kotlyar's Ratings

This doctor is amazing not only because of her warm and caring attitude but because of her beautiful. She made my daughter want to run to school as before she would not want to go because of how she was getting teased about her front teeth. I have recommended this doctor to all of my friends and all were extremely pleased!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Dr.Leona has the patience of an angel. She made my daughter feel so comfortable that she actually enjoys going to the dentist. She is so gentle with all of my children. I had one daughter that before we had started seeing Dr.Leona she was seen by another dentist. She was so terrified cause if was her first time that the previous dentist has to put her the straight board for her cleaning. And then when she told me that she had four cavities and two baby root canals I flipped saying how is this kid going to stay. The dentist said the dentist would have to give her laughing gas. I was uncomfortable with that, so u asked my personal dentist who had would recommend and he did of course Dr.Leona. We'll my daughter not only had all that work done but she when she went to school and they asked what she wanted to do when she grew up she said she wanted to be a dentist. Think You Dr.Leona

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][24872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2014

This our favorite doctor and med office !! I'm so happy with them. Knowledgable with a big heart, true PROFESSIONAL !! Dr Leona knows how to deal with kids and kids love her. Also the med office where Dr.Leona works is very clean,they have cute rooms with different design themes, such as jungle (my daughter loves this room) or marine mammals, no long waiting lines to see this doctor. Very punctual and always on time!! Great staff and very polite ( which is a rare thing nowadays). I have many friends with kids whose pediatric dentist is Dr Kotlyar and everybody loves her !!! P.S: she's not just dentist, she's PEDIATRIC dentist, which means she knows everything about our little angels' teeth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][24871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

We recently visited Dr. Leona with my almost 4 year old it was his first visit to the dentist and Dr. Leona was awesome .. She made him feel at ease she has a wonderful approach with children we had to come back several times to get fillings done and my son was super excited to go back each time no tears :))) I can't praise her enough wonderful pediatric dentist ..kind warm and very knowledgable ..my little guy even said he loves Dr. Leona after his vaisit ..I am super satisfied and will recommend her to any parent!! Thank you Dr. Leona !!! We will definitely recommend you to our friends & family and even out parents at Brooklyn tots Academy !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][24870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2013

I was absolutely amazed by Dr.Kotlyar's work. My 5y.o. son usuallu gets very frustrated when visiting a doctor. It was a pleasant surprise when he didn't get scared this time, but also called Dr. Kotlyar a "Tooth Fairy" and trusted her 100%! She established a great rapport with him, and, he did not want to leave the office. The treatment was painless and fun! Thank you Doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][24869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2013

Wonderful doctor. My kids can't wait to have their new cavities done!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][24868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

Dr. Leona Kotlyar is awesome. I take all four of my children to her. I was worried about going at first because they pervious had a bad experience with another dentist. Dr. Kotlyar is very kind and put all my children at ease. My two youngest needed a lot of work, extractions, filling and a baby root canal, this would sound scary to an adult but they actually get excited to see her and not a tear is shed. They went from kids who couldnt even get a filling because of how they reacted with the other dentist, to absolute angels during all their work. I can not say enough kind words about Dr. Kotlyar. I am so glad I found her. I would recommend her to anyone 110%

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][24867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

How do I begin to tell you about Dr. Leona Kotlyar. The kindness and professionalism are among some of her greatest traits. She has the ability to make my daughter, who is deathly afraid of dental work, feel so at ease. The 5th Ave. Dental Associates has my gratitude for having Dr. Leona in their office. They have made it a lot easier for me to bring my children to a dentist. Thank you to Dr. Leona and staff from The LaRocca Family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][24866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Ms.Kotlyar was wonderful with my two kids, I was so worried because we had not such a good experience in the past, and she understood all situation and give her best to accommodate us. She is real pediatric dentist and knows how to treat children. So- there was no tears, kids were relaxed while she was fixing their teeth she was trying to explain to them every step she made and probably that is what made them feel so comfortable. Very impressive, we highly recommend this dentist to all families with small kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][24865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

A took my two kids to Dr. Kotlyar for check ups. I liked how professional and accommodating her staff was first on the phone and then in the office upon our arrival. The office is really cool, she went great lengths to make her little patients comfy and relaxed as soon ad they walk in. The jungle theme is fun! Now the most important review. Dr. Leona is an amazing dentist! The way she communicated with kids is unbelievable! She answered all my questions before I even asked! And the goodies my kids got from her made me jealous:) My boys can't wait to go back!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][24864].votes_count ]]