Dr. Richard E. Levine

Grad. Year: 1985

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 18/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Richard E. Levine has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Richard E. Levine
Ophthalmologist-related: eye treatment, eye diseases, vision, eye surgery, corneal surgery, oculoplastics and reconstruction surgery, intraocular lens implantation, refractive surgery, cataract surgery, corneal transplantation, glaucoma, low vision, uveitis, corneal infections, hereditary dystrophies, eye laser surgery, vision correction surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

02/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5

10/02/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

06/02/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

10/10/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2440537
06/10/12 4 5 5 5 my mom had cataract surgery whith him ,and him perform very knowledge and courteos ,the same way the office staff,I recomend him to any one.  Respond
RID: 2417007
04/09/12 5 5 5 5 I did very serious eye infection and a friend recommended Dr. Levine based on her experience. Dr. Levine quickly figured out the problem and in fact he figured out that the treatment I was given elsewhere wasn't working. He started an antibiotic drops and the infection in my cornea cleared up within 48 hours I felt much better. I cannot recommend Dr. Levine and his office enough. If you have a serious problem with your eye, he is the one to go to.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 2415609
02/09/12 5 5 5 5 I was blind in one eye, and after spending a lot of time with me, dr. Levine came up with a plan. 2 days later, he did a laser procedure and brought the sight back to 20/20. I was back at work the next day. No problems since then. Nice staff and office. Dr. Levine and staff are really friendly. I recommend him to anyone who is having trouble with their eyes.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $10
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Richard" to "Richard E."
RID: 905681
05/06/09 5 5 5 5 Dr Levine is great doctor. I had Lasik Procedure with him. It was fast and left me with better than 20/20 visioN! I recommend this doctor to everyone who wants to have the Lasik procedure done.
Paid (or co-pay): $5300
RID: 44382
08/09/06 5 5 5 Wonderful, courteous staff. Dr. on time. Explains everything. Was worried about having laser procedure---it was fast and painless. This is the best run office I've ever seen.
Insurance: Aetna