Rate Dr. Richard E. Levine

Dr. Richard E. Levine's Ratings

As a 21st birthday present my parents arranged for me to have the LASIK procedure with Dr. Levine. IT IS THE BEST GIFT I HAVE EVER RECEIVED! Dr. Levine was simply outstanding throughout the entire procedure, explaining everything to me as it was happening. It was over before I knew it and my vision is better than 20/20. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Levine and The Cliffside Eye Center, along with his courteous staff to anyone who is contemplating LASIK. I will never miss those contact lenses!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2014

my mom had cataract surgery whith him ,and him perform very knowledge and courteos ,the same way the office staff,I recomend him to any one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1941474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2012

I did very serious eye infection and a friend recommended Dr. Levine based on her experience. Dr. Levine quickly figured out the problem and in fact he figured out that the treatment I was given elsewhere wasn't working. He started an antibiotic drops and the infection in my cornea cleared up within 48 hours I felt much better. I cannot recommend Dr. Levine and his office enough. If you have a serious problem with your eye, he is the one to go to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1941473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2012

I was blind in one eye, and after spending a lot of time with me, dr. Levine came up with a plan. 2 days later, he did a laser procedure and brought the sight back to 20/20. I was back at work the next day. No problems since then. Nice staff and office. Dr. Levine and staff are really friendly. I recommend him to anyone who is having trouble with their eyes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1941472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2012

Dr Levine is great doctor. I had Lasik Procedure with him. It was fast and left me with better than 20/20 visioN! I recommend this doctor to everyone who wants to have the Lasik procedure done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1941471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

Wonderful, courteous staff. Dr. on time. Explains everything. Was worried about having laser procedure---it was fast and painless. This is the best run office I've ever seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1941470].votes_count ]]