Rate Dr. Jia Qi Chen

Dr. Jia Qi Chen's Ratings

Very good doctor who helped me fix my problem. Thanks Dr. Chen.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

Dr. Jia Qi Chen is an excellent compassionate caring doctor who was a MD/Naturopath in China and specialized in eye cancer. She also is a registered MD/Naturopath in Canada. Dr. Chen has helped me immensely in naturopathic treatments for ovarian cancer. I did not accept chemotherapy and opted for naturopathic cancer treatment and Dr. Chen had helped me overcome the disease. I am now still under regular treatments for maintenance of lymphathic, kidney and liver cleansing. Dr. Chen has also helped my husband with chelating cholesterol from a level 12 to 5 in 8 months' time and even our regular family doctor could not believe the level dropping so drastically. Three separate doctors had told my husband that he would be having a heart attack just sitting in their office. My husband refused all pharmaceutical drugs and opted for naturopathic treatment which he still continues monthly. God bless Dr. Jia Qi Chen.

Submitted April 19, 2014 | flag

Caring and compassionate. She's one of the most knowledgeable medical person I know. She solved my problems.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2013 | flag

Warm, caring and compassionate, was an MD in China prior to becoming a Naturopath in BC. Truly cares and has the skill to back it up, thanks for all your help.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2013 | flag