Rate Dr. Brodie Ramin

Dr. Brodie Ramin's Ratings

I was with Dr. Ramin for over two years. He's young, hip, and an excellent doctor! I'd highly recommend him for any patient seeking methadone who's NOT a total baby or drama queen as Dr. Ramon follows the rules. He's an excellent, stable doctor, just don't try to lie or mess with him cause he won't put up with it.

However my two years with him were extremely productive and enjoyable. If you're mature, responsible and ready to make a change, hit him up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Great doctor. I have him as my family GP. He is very down to earth. I recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2190475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Dr. Ramin is my methadone doctor. He is one of the most caring, amazing people I have ever met. He's always very positive and very supporting. He holds you to a high standard in your recovery because he sees that you are capable of reaching it. What a great person! Of course, because the clinic only has 3 doctors for somewhere near a thousand patients, sometimes you have to wait almost two hours past your appointment time to see him. However, they are working on this and I've already noticed a difference. The best thing to do is to SHOW UP EARLY!! Often Hanna (the receptionist) can get you in at or before your appointment time. Worst case scenario, you're only there for 30-60 mins past your appointment time. In under 5 minutes with the doctor he is extremely comprehensive, deals with every single question or request you have and is extremely knowledgeable. His staff (Hanna) is absolutely incredible -- she goes above and beyond the call of duty every day! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][28721].votes_count ]]