Rate Dr. Brodie Ramin

Dr. Brodie Ramin's Ratings

Great doctor. I have him as my family GP. He is very down to earth. I recommend.

Submitted May 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Ramin is my methadone doctor. He is one of the most caring, amazing people I have ever met. He's always very positive and very supporting. He holds you to a high standard in your recovery because he sees that you are capable of reaching it. What a great person! Of course, because the clinic only has 3 doctors for somewhere near a thousand patients, sometimes you have to wait almost two hours past your appointment time to see him. However, they are working on this and I've already noticed a difference. The best thing to do is to SHOW UP EARLY!! Often Hanna (the receptionist) can get you in at or before your appointment time. Worst case scenario, you're only there for 30-60 mins past your appointment time. In under 5 minutes with the doctor he is extremely comprehensive, deals with every single question or request you have and is extremely knowledgeable. His staff (Hanna) is absolutely incredible -- she goes above and beyond the call of duty every day! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR!!!

Submitted Jan. 4, 2013 | flag