Rate Dr. Daniel Berg

Dr. Daniel Berg's Ratings

I highly recommend Dr Berg. He is an excellent Doctor. He doesn't rush appointments. He is very clear and thorough with his instruction. This has been an extremely stressful time for me and I could not have been in better hands.

Submitted March 24, 2011 | flag

state of the art derm surgery. left on scar after a three-stage MOHS on my face - in another state a doc left a big scar on a one-stage MOHS. this is the guy for basal cell, which I know now a lot about. Excellent - worth any wait or co-pay.

Submitted April 3, 2008 | flag

Dr. Berg has, so far, removed three skin cancers from my head. I have been 100%+ satisfied with his care, knowledge and personal skills. A true professional with unique capabilities!

Submitted Sept. 21, 2006 | flag

superb surgeon, can tackle the most difficult surgical cases and does amazing reconstructions - 15 years of experience and keeps up with the latest research. in fact, he runs a journal club. he is kind and patient and very smart. he is also humble. he treats presidents but you would never know it. he also treats those without means and treats them with dignity and kindness. can be a wait to get in to see him, but he is the best mohs surgeon in town. he has been known on the rare occasion to do a housecall to very elderly post-surgical patients who are in the area but effectively shut-in. very impressive.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2006 | flag