Rate Dr. Sheila C. Barbarino

Dr. Sheila C. Barbarino's Ratings

Dr. Barbarino has the most amazing skills when it comes to creating the look you desire through many of her specialties. She is extremely personalble with excellent bed side manners. Dr. Barbarino is not limited to her extraordinary surgical skills, but she is also a master in the artistry of the face which is specially created to each individual patient. I have visited multiple plastic surgeons throughout Southern California, however none of them have been able to correct any of my issues or give me that fresh rejuvenated look the way Dr. Barbarino has been able to accomplish. Many of the woman in my family visit Dr. Barbarino on a regular basis and always look fabulous! Dr. Barbarino is the best!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][30491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

Dr. Barbarino is amazing! She's gentle, caring and she listens! She truly has an eye for beauty and she's indeed a perfectionist! Her staff is equally amazing and a direct reflection of her. I found Dr. Barbarino through an acquaintance and I'm so happy. I've seen a few different doctors in the past and they either don't listen or worse they pass you off to their nurse to do the procedure. I couldn't be more happy with Dr. Barbarino, she's a gem!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][30490].votes_count ]]