Rate Dr. Marc A. Sindler

Dr. Marc A. Sindler's Ratings

He has been my dr for 25 years. He always makes time for any questions I need to ask . He goes out ofhis way to get to the root of any problem I may have.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2012 | flag

Long waiting times. There are too many people scheduled. He was too busy to spend much time with me. I would not go back.

Submitted May 7, 2011 | flag

rude and not helpful at all. Joan did not help me just made things worse.

Submitted March 29, 2011 | flag

I adore Dr. Sindler and his wife. They are great to my daughter (10 months) and me. Even though his punctuality on appointments isn't very well, he cares, he uses more traditional medicine. He treats you and not the symptom and you're family. His office is actually a home and his nursing & staff are the most caring around, you even see them at the grocery store, they're human and they really do know your name, not your insurance they remember what was wrong with you and actually care.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sindler is a great doctor, kind of old school but doesn't beat around the bush wich is very refreshing these days. Plan on being in the office about an hour, he's usually 20 min behind but when he it's your turn to see him he is very thorough and is a great listener. The office is outdated but you get the best care and knowledge, wich matters moe to me. Great doctor and friendly staff!

Submitted Feb. 11, 2011 | flag

I did not particularly like my visit here. The office is more on the old side and out of date. Some of the advice I got from the doctor was old information that doctors do not recommend anymore. We waited in the waiting room 1 hour and 30 minutes and it was over 2 hours before we got out of there. He is a very nice man, but not my favorite health care professional.

Submitted April 6, 2010 | flag

Dr. Sindler is very knowledgeable and courtious I recomend him to anyone. His staff is extremly nice and you feel like family not just like another patient.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2010 | flag