Dr. Francis Nuamah

5 1 4.3

You may also like

Rate Dr. Francis Nuamah

Dr. Francis Nuamah's Ratings

The court post is from a malicious ex-patient. I know them. Nuamah is a great physician!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

This doctor is before the college of physicians and surgeons for lying to the courts

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2743761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

He is a professional 100% and 100% human kindness I trust him with all my heart that he has my best interest at heart and for 3 years he has made me feel like i am worth something thank you so much for the support you have given me you have truly saved my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][31552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

What a truly amazing person! Transformed my life. Kind, compassionate with a little "tough love" as required. He has faith in my ability to recover and I am doing so. Always supportive with excellent insight. Not a "pill pusher" and respects a patients comfort with medication. Knows therapy is necessary and truly has your back if you accept your illness (although does not "label" you) and are willing to do the work to get better. It takes time and he explains this. Also a wonderful sense of humour and respects his patients. If you get to see him consider yourself truly blessed. He is in your corner and is cheering you on all the way! Thank you Dr. Nuamah!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][31551].votes_count ]]