Dr. Elizabeth G. Schlenoff

Grad. Year: 1978

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.1 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 12 reviews. Dr. Elizabeth G. Schlenoff has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Elizabeth" to "Elizabeth G."

04/09/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "PARKTON" to "Monkton"
RID: 2538159
22/01/13 2 1 5 5 As a retired RN, I can say w/ complete conviction that Dr. Schlenoff is the best doctor I've ever dealt with. She is bright, up to date, finds the problem no matter what it takes, knows her patients, is a superb diagnostician, and loves what she does. To me, that's what counts. Any inconvenience is secondary to Dr. Schlenoff's tremendous skill, knowledge, and caring. If you are looking for drive-through medicine, she may not be for you, but if you are looking for great medicine, she is the doctor for you. I cannot recommend her highly enough!
See Responses
RID: 2527682
10/01/13 2 1 2 3 Worst doctor ever...she is out due to surgery. It has been over 1 1/2 weeks still not refilled prescription. Wait time at least a hour. Have been in the office for 3 hours at a time. Not going back. Don't go!
RID: 2472141
12/11/12 5 3 5 5 Dr. schlenoff is the best doctor I have ever had. I have been with her since 1998 and I am staying. It is true that sometimes you have to wait an hour or more to see her but when she is with you you have her undivided attention and she'll stay with you until you understand what she wants to do and why. Most doctors I have had spend 3 minutes with you write a perscription and get you out fast. Not her she is so worth the wait. Bring a book and settle in you won't regret it.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2458523
26/10/12 5 3 5 5 Dr. Schlenoff has been my doctor for over 10 years. She is the best physician I have ever known. Yes, there is a wait to see her, but this is because she takes time with each patient. My husband saw 3 specialists who were unable to diagnose him, but Dr. Schlenoff diagnosed him correctly after only one visit. Dr. Schlenoff spends time talking with her patients and explains in detail what each patient needs to know. She’s more than a just a doctor, she’s a confidant, therapist and friend. I have complete confidence in her skills and always leave her office feeling better.
RID: 1700199
30/01/12 1 1 3 3 She's a great doctor, but I am leaving her after being her patient for over 5 years. The wait for an appointment is at LEAST an hour, and her staff are VERY unfriendly. Not to mention she is very hard to contact and her hours are not good. TERRIBLE rating.
RID: 1571644
26/10/11 4 1 5 5 You have to wait at least an hour and a half or two hours for your appointment. Everytime I go in, I swear I won't go back. HOWEVER - Dr. Schlenoff is a wonderful doctor and really takes time to go through your problem and explain to you what she recommends for treatment and why. Great doctor, terrible time management. I always call first to find out how far behind she is. Her office manager will call you and tell you when you come in if she is very far behind.
RID: 1426950
27/04/11 3 2 5 5 The recent departure of a devious staff member (Jerry) will surely increase Dr S's patient's confidence. She is a wonderful, caring and knowledgable Physician and I can only hope that she will see her practice increase and be blessed. Good staff NOW.  Respond
RID: 1292297
12/11/10 1 1 3 3 The average wait time is at least 2 hours or more and the staff doesn't even bother to call you ahead of time to let you know about the delay. When I call the machine always picks up so I can't even get through to ask if I should come on time or not. Dr. Schlenoff is a kind woman and has been helpful in some ways but I am currently looking for a new doctor. I dread having to go to her office just to sit for hours with 10 other people.
RID: 1282461
29/10/10 4 1 5 5 This young lady is a GREAT DOCTOR, but you will spend some time waiting to see her. Please take a book or something to read or do, or call her office an hour before your appointment and ask how far behind she is. She will spend as much time with you as the patient before you. She will treat you as she would her own family.
RID: 1208966
15/07/10 1 1 3 3 She is never on time for scheduled appointments because she stops seeing patients to talk to drug reps and get samples. This is unfair to her patients. Some of her staff is rude and seem uncaring. She should get a better front desk person and answer the phone instead of letting it go to voice mail all the time. I take off from work to get to the office on time for my appt and they say they are 2 hours behind, couldn't they have called me? I am switching doctors ASAP
RID: 1201016
03/07/10 2 1 2 3 This is the worst office I have EVER been to for making you wait. I have never been there without having to wait at least an hour to be seen, and usually longer. In talking to neighbors, many have told me of the exact same experience and many have left her because of it. A friend recently went there b/c she was very sick. Had to wait for 1 1/2 hours before they saw her. This is ridiculous. What makes her think her time is more valuable than her patients' time? Dr S seems like a good enough and likable doctor but she should be ashamed of herself for having so little consideration for her patients. I spoke with her about this and she told me she just can't seem to control her staff. WHAT!!?? Other issues with this office are a constant busy signal or getting the answering machine,no call backs, and slow response time to prescription requests. I only have to go here on average once a year, I can't imagine having to go repeatedly. VERY poor customer service!
RID: 1048691
03/12/09 5 5 5 5 The best doctor I have ever seen in my life. She is unusual because she generally cares deeply for her patients and does not care about the money. She has saved hundreds of lives and is not only a doctor, she is a friend!