Rate Dr. Cara F. Hennings

Dr. Cara F. Hennings's Ratings

I have seen this doctor three times now and she has always been extremely helpful. Yes she runs a little behind but every doctor today is behind. and she certainly is faster than Susong. She treated me with dignity and answered all my questions and seemed genuinely concerned with my health and her role as my dermatologist. I even scheduled my husband an appointment with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2191249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I took my boyfriend to her after missing an appointment with Dr.Susong (big mistake), he just had a very suspicious mole that I wanted removed/biopsied ASAP. We were told to come early to get in sooner...after waiting 3 hours in a cramped trashy waiting room at erlanger, we walked out only to be called back and rushed through a crap job of a biopsy. She admitted the mole was abnormal but hardly looked, then shaved off the 10mm mole and didn't cauterize it! She is the only physician there and was booking 5 pt's within 15 min of each other. Then we here her staff talking badly of us and violating HIPPA on the way out. Basically she's overbooking and getting to charge your insurance for a specialist fee. DO NOT SEE THIS LADY SHE IS A RIP OFF and was no help!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2191250].votes_count ]]