Rate Dr. Elizabeth Arrington

Dr. Elizabeth Arrington's Ratings

This doctor is one of the most caring, conscientious, kind, considerate and knowledgeable doctors I have been to see. I always feel very welcomed and taken care of when I go to see her. She spends as much time as needed with each patient. She answers all of my questions and goes above and beyond to make suggestions just to help the patient. I never feel rushed or disappointed when I leave her office. She listens to you and is not just a drug pusher and she is open to a more natural approach to healing as well. I highly recommend this dermatologist. Also, her office staff is incredible as well and the waiting time for your appointment is very minimal. And the entire office complex is beautiful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][32277].votes_count ]]