Rate Dr. Mohammed Nassoh Hafez

Dr. Mohammed Nassoh Hafez's Ratings

Dr. Hafez is a wonderful doctor and person. He listens to your concerns and takes the time to explain the diagnosis and treatment and does not talk down to you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2471807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2014

We were very lucky to have dr Hafez as a cardiologist.Thank you .Denise &Sonny

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2191427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

When I was refered to Dr Hafez as a new patient with heart problem, he immediately made me go through a series of test the same day and the day after. Then 13 days later, I had an angiogram performed with an angioplasty performed another 8 days later. 21 days later I was a new man and living normally again. Thanks you Dr Hafez and team. Excellent job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2191428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Very thorough, knowledgeable and personable. Takes time to explain the processes and procedures. I have complete confidence in his diagnosis and treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][33039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2014

Dr Hafez is a great cardiologist and person aswell.! He knew what I had the minute I walked in,truly amazing.I was in surgery within 6 weeks at the Heart Institute.To thank Dr Hafez from the bottom of my heart is an understatement.We are truly blessed to have this man in our region.Thank you so much Sir..sincerely...Brent Pinsent

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][33045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2013

Dr Hafez, in spite of my condition made me feel that everything was going to be ok. I had a shock treatment which didn't work but still he persisted in treating my AF and through that, my heart now beats normally. In this world, where everything seems rushed, the feeling of calm and empathy was in the very spirit of this man. Dr Hafez is not only a great practitioner, he's a wonderful human being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][33044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

Dr. Hafez and staff best we ever dealt with at any hospital. My husband had a severe heart problem which Dr. Hafez started to heal him May 2013 and followed him closely getting him all the required tests and prescribing all the right drugs to clear this up and bring him back to close to near perfect. Without his help my husband could have been dead within the month that he was diagnosed.His assistant Philippe was the most helpful and understanding assistant that I have dealt with in the medical profession. Thank you again to all and mostly to Dr. Hafez. He is still taking care of my husband.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][33043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

When a virus created a major heart health issue for me I was so fortunate to be lucky enough to get Dr. Hafez as my specialist. I believe I owe my life to him and under his continued care I hope to accomplish more of my life's goals. Another thing I so appreciate about Dr. Hafez is that he is approachable. A person never feels rushed and when you leave after an appointment you have the satisfaction that all your concerns and questions have been addressed. If I had to rate Dr. Hafez on a scale of 1 to 10 I would honestly rate him as an 11 and I mean that in all sincerity.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][33042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2013

Dr Hafez is a fantastic person. I can not thank him enough for the help he provided me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][33041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2013

I apologize for not posting this rating sooner. I first met Dr. Hafez in the ER after having a mild heart attack. This was my first time in hospital other than having children. I am a 72 year old female. Dr. Hafez immediately had my confidence in him. He was clear with his instructions to both me and my family. Always spoke in a normal medical terms so it was easy to understand what was going on. He is always very clear, understanding and willing to listen to any concerns you may have. He is genuinely interested in your well-being. He is always on time at appointments and you never feel like you are being rushed at any time during your appointment. I consider myself extremely lucky to have him as my Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][33040].votes_count ]]