Rate Dr. Carey Johnson

Dr. Carey Johnson's Ratings

Dr. Carey Johnson was just amazing. He explained a very complex medical issue with me and made it easy to understand. He took a great deal of time and answered all of my questions respectfully,and professionally. The office was very private and relaxed which helped a great deal. It was also great not to have to pay for parking. My experience was excellent, and I would highly recommend that if you need a geneticist for anything, he is the best.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Johnson has an excellent manner. He gives the patient plenty of time and never makes it feel rushed. He is very knowledgeable about genetics and seems to be up-to-date on the latest research.

Submitted May 22, 2013 | flag

Amazing geneticist. Really takes the time to go over issues with you and does everything he can to make you feel comfortable. He is also very caring. His staff is very friendly and helpful as well!

Submitted Feb. 4, 2013 | flag