Rate Dr. Jacob Van Der Merwe

Dr. Jacob Van Der Merwe's Ratings

Maybe I caught him on a bad day..but what terrible service! He made me feel like a nuisance. He spoke to me like I was a dummy and didn't help with my medical problems at all, apart from trying to hand me pills. First and last time I will see this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

HE IS MY FAMILY DOCTOR I THINK HE IS GREAT . FIRST DOCTOR TO TELL ME WHEN IT'S TIME FOR MY YEARLY CHECK UP. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM ANYTIME.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

I'm from Regina and was at my cabin in Waskesiu, I had a very bad ingrown toe nail. This doctor took me in right away and removed it for me. He was very kind and gentle! I would recommend this doctor anytime and will be seeing him again if needed in the summers to come.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][33663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2013

A courteous, knowledgeable doctor. He needs a longer comment so that this rating can be saved, so here is a longer comment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][33662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2012

Was a good doc and when unsure what was going on with my symptoms got me a specialist very quickly :)), great doc and very friendly and nice to talk to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][33661].votes_count ]]